Post Match Leicester City 3 - 1 Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoroughly agree with old fox.Credit where credit is due.However with your squad and mega earning manager you should,in fairness , be already at the top.
Lako Nige did a good job yesterday-I think I congratulated your team(this was meant to include the manager).
If you do not go up this year who will be reponsible in your opinion?
Big wages come with big reponsibilities
We heard the NP interview on our way home-ouch!I don"t think he was refering to the 17,000 Foxes fans at the game though

Anyway, I thought it was better to play slick passing on wet turf....high balls would certainly be a waste of time.
I was thinking the same thing. Then I remembered that cats don't like getting wet. Especially the big ones.

A good few days for NP. I honestly thought that at Half time against Burnley he was either 45 mins or todays game away from the tin tac. That Burnley result might just be the turning point for the season. Just need to get something on the board from M'boro and then we should really be off and running.
Interesting to note that whilst its been a real sluggish start, we have now played teams that are currently 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th. On that basis there is not too much to frighten us out there, and if the team improves as the season rolls on, then anything should be possible.

Exactly.Its a very average league.Proved beyond doubt by the fact that Brighton are top of it.

I was thinking the same thing. Then I remembered that cats don't like getting wet. Especially the big ones.

Tigers don't mind going for a swim, your average moggie hates water, I think it has something to do with sacks and bricks.

Thoroughly agree with old fox.Credit where credit is due.However with your squad and mega earning manager you should,in fairness , be already at the top.
Lako Nige did a good job yesterday-I think I congratulated your team(this was meant to include the manager).
If you do not go up this year who will be reponsible in your opinion?
Big wages come with big reponsibilities
We heard the NP interview on our way home-ouch!I don"t think he was refering to the 17,000 Foxes fans at the game though

As our fans so aptly and poignantly put it to your lot yesterday......

Why the ****, why the ****, why the **** are you still here?

As our fans so aptly and poignantly put it to your lot yesterday......

Why the ****, why the ****, why the **** are you still here?

If the neighbourhood cat keeps coming into your kitchen and eating your food, you stop feeding it. The same goes for the neighbourhull troll.

Why are we embarrased that the game was moved for the Rugby?

I don't get that bit. I'm not embarrased. In fact I'm quite proud of our egg chasers!
I'm embarrassed that the powers that be in the City of Leicester consider it impossible that both clubs can play on the same day.
It's an absolute joke.

Last edited:
I'm embarrassed that the powers that be in the City of Leicester consider it impossible that both clubs can play on the same day.
It's an absolute joke.

Agreed, It's a pathetic approach from the powers that be.

Sporting City my arse.

Really?

Can you imagine trying to find parking and then attempting to get away from the ground/surrounding areas if another 24'000 people spilled out at the same time.

It wouldn't work.
The kick-offs would be at different times, so what's the problem? As to " it wouldn't work ", well it used to, quite happily.

Last edited:
The kick-offs would be at different times, so what's the problem? As to " it wouldn't work ", well it used to, quite happily.

I agree, you can have the teams kick of at different times. Surely it saves money by having it on the same day too, as police presences would be reduced overall.

Really?

Can you imagine trying to find parking and then attempting to get away from the ground/surrounding areas if another 24'000 people spilled out at the same time.

It wouldn't work.

Well you wouldn't have them at the same time, they would be staggered like it always used to be.

I had a season ticket every season back then and rarely had any issues, plus we barely get anyone at games these days so I can't see the issue.

Ah, well that wouldn't be too bad. The police would't have to move very far either!
To be fair, hardly any police are employed at the Tigers. The only times I can recall ( in the good old days ) when the games couldn't be played on the same day was when City had a " high profile " game, i.e. it was all going to kick off outside the ground and in the city.

My understanding is that the ptb are concerned that if the two teams are playing on the same day that the increased traffic and pedestrian activity adjacent to the hospital could compromise safety. Even with staggered kick off times the arrival at one ground would inevitably coincide with the departure from the other thus causing problems around the hospital area. Add on to this the increased traffic and such like on a Saturday anyway and it could cause problems around the hospital area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669