Post Match Leicester City 5 Bolton Wanderers 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dougie Freedman says our team is a million miles better than anyone else in the league and we'll be champions

5 goals from 5 efforts on target. That's a bloody good ratio.

You want topless tits?

lee_jobber_203_01_203x152.jpg

I'm pissed off. Those goals were the wrong type of goals for me. If we want to do well we need to score more of them goals that count for more.

BBC Website at it again......

Harry Redknapp's side are now five points behind the Tigers and remain one point off the automatic promotion places.

To quote the legendary Kevin Keegan - "Football is a simple game, we just have to score more goals than they do"

BBC Website at it again......

Harry Redknapp's side are now five points behind the Tigers and remain one point off the automatic promotion places.
Easy to mix up since we played at Welford Road today.

I was feeling a bit of a tit after 4 minutes when the man who doesn't shoot, that I had a slight pop at for it, scored and made me eat my words.

The reaction to going ahead mind was awful, we sat back and thought we would piss it and didn't. Defensively first half was shambolic, we didn't get tight enough at any point, same for both sides. Their third goal Nigel will have a field day with, absolutely bloody dreadful defending.

I was complaining about after the Reading game was that we weren't clinical enough and required a penalty to win games. FINALLY we were clinical today and of course missed the penalty- eating my words again. How a combination of Moore/Nugent (couldn't quite make out who got there first) missed the rebound from Knockaert's free kick I'll never know.

What pleased me most was the character of the side. Coming back from going 2-1 & then 3-2 behind is difficult at any level and last season we probably would have given up the ghost. Add that to the penalty miss and we would have crumbled in the past. Excellent character.

Delighted to end the year top of the league. Let's stay there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669