Post Match Leicester City 5 Bolton Wanderers 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arightfilbert

Fantastic stuff, what a result after going behind.

4-4 at filbert street against Watford a few years back. Strangest game I've seen.
Wasn´t there a 4-4 against palace at filbo in the eighties, snowy conditions, all other matches off & this 2nd tier match shown on Danish TV instead:114:

Blaarev

Wasn´t there a 4-4 against palace at filbo in the eighties, snowy conditions, all other matches off & this 2nd tier match shown on Danish TV instead:114:
And on Norwegian TV. Didn't Paul Reid score from the half way line?

st albans fox

interesting that the beeb website says we had 5 shots on target when we had a pen saved ?????? maybe its cos of the own goal - pedants !

Blaarev

Yup! I think Mcallister nabbed a penalty too.........don´t remember who scored the others. Maybe Jeff knows?
Looked it up. Tony Brien got the first and Steve Wilkinson got the the fourth. Came back from 0-2 to 2-2 only to go two behind again and got back with two late goals if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

Orifice

Stunning games. Anyone remember the 1-1 draw with Port Vale in 95-96 (I think) - Scott Taylor scored (I think).

Blaarev

Stunning games. Anyone remember the 1-1 draw with Port Vale in 95-96 (I think) - Scott Taylor scored (I think).
Don't remember it but according to Of Fossiles & Foxes you are correct about the goalscorer.

SJN-Fox

From the match thread

Can you listen to Player on an iPhone?

Yes via the Football League app (provided you have a current Foxes Player account).

drummindefender

been to all the games in the last week and what stands out for me is Danny Drinkwater's consistency, and that probably applies for the whole season too. When his form dipped last year the team did too and he is probably a bigger player for us than Wes now.

Anyway Pearson out - did you see that game against Monaco ? and don't get me started on Zoumana

LeeCovFox

Watford. 4-4. Filbo. 94?

1993. Almost twenty years ago to the day, in fact. I think Bruce Dyer scored three for them. Either way I remember this one well despite not being at the match. I thought it was a crap result and told my dad I'd be supporting Newcastle from then on. He, a Birmingham fan, gave me a right bollocking and told me I'd stick with the club I'd chosen, not least because they were my home town club. I did as I was told. Is it too late to ring Childline?

Miles Away

I was there for the Watford game. It was ****ing freezing.

And the worst eight goal game ever played.

Blaarev

1993. Almost twenty years ago to the day, in fact. I think Bruce Dyer scored three for them. Either way I remember this one well despite not being at the match. I thought it was a crap result and told my dad I'd be supporting Newcastle from then on. He, a Birmingham fan, gave me a right bollocking and told me I'd stick with the club I'd chosen, not least because they were my home town club. I did as I was told. Is it too late to ring Childline?
Yes, but they would've told you off as well. Newcastle ffs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669