Post Match Leicester City 5 Bolton Wanderers 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

Goals from Drinkwater, Knockaert, Ream (OG), Dyer and Taylor-Fletcher

4 point lead to start off 2014. Lovely jubbly! Hopefully get a couple of reinforcements in January and keep this going!

Great stuff. I am slightly more sober now. :)

Only 13 points above 6th place, nail biting stuff.

Good win. Nail biting stuff. And can the table on the right be updated. i was thinking we had slipped back to 3rd.

Good win. Nail biting stuff. And can the table on the right be updated. i was thinking we had slipped back to 3rd.

I think it's like that because every time we go top we lose, by always having us in third it improves our chances.

Pretty much guarantees safety from relegation

Great stuff. I am slightly more sober now. :)
I´m not! But still celebrating........I knew I should have sold Blaarev´s illegal still on ebay & booked the trip to the KP today:icon_lol:. Talking about illegal distillery......we haven´t seen swedefox on here for a while:icon_eek:

Don't forget tho', we have that upcoming mass exodus of players in January. It's true, a national newspaper said so.

Great result today. I feared the worst when we went 2-1 behind. Hopefully with King and GTF combining for the last goal there will no calls for Waghorn to start at Milwall.

Well done to everyone, owners, management team, and players for an excellent first half of the season. With the playoff heartbreak, the uncertainty over Pearson's future, the lack of summer transfer activity, this could have been a very mediocre season. Whatever happens from here on in I think we can all confidently predict a very positive end to the season.

Last edited:
I´m not! But still celebrating........I knew I should have sold Blaarev´s illegal still on ebay & booked the trip to the KP today:icon_lol:. Talking about illegal distillery......we haven´t seen swedefox on here for a while:icon_eek:
He stopped at 5000 posts it seems. If Cate takes her top of he might be persuaded to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669