Post Match Leicester City 6 (SIX) - 0 Ipswich Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard that Stringy sometimes buys coffee that isn't Fair Trade. Utter scum.

That Stringer, never ****ing washes his hands after he's been for a slash. Ever.

Piss spreading bastard

Six nil with five shots on target? I don't get it? Deflected goal maybe? Please explain to me how we managed to score six times but only hit the target five times.

Six nil with five shots on target? I don't get it? Deflected goal maybe? Please explain to me how we managed to score six times but only hit the target five times.

The PA stats have been rubbish all season.

Reading the match report we seem to have had at least 10 shots, 9 on target.

The possession stats are probably rubbish too, they've been all over the place this season.

Pointless producing stats if you're going to get them so wrong.

The possession stats are probably rubbish too, they've been all over the place this season.

Thanks Webmonger, I thought something must be wrong. BBC are on bad form recently. Waghorn was always going to score in this match I thought. I bet a lot of people thought the same. Hopefully this is the start of another run of wins and by Christmas we'll be firmly in the top two.

It's not the BBC's fault, the stats come from the Press Association. The same stats are on a lot of websites, including our official site.

Regardless of who produces the stats, it is the BBC's fault that they surface inaccurate information on their site. And that is a FACT.

Does that mean it's my fault when someone posts bollocks on here?

That sounds like an insinuation to me but I'll take it at face value. Clearly I wouldn't know anything about posting bollocks but you have been known to remove certain posts and in doing so, have set a precedent. You obviously felt responsible for these posts displaying on this site and duly removed them. For consistency, you should do this to all posts that you feel are bollocks.

Any way, let's not argue, let's be friends.

For consistency, you should do this to all posts that you feel are bollocks.

My post count would definitely be ****ed if he did that.

*edit* and yours too, in all fairness

Last edited:
Very pleased for Waghorn after the hard work and effort of the last few games, he must have taken a lot from the obvious delight of players......

I'm fairly sure that all of our outfield players were inside the Ipswich goal net area at one point!

4-4-2. If we kidnap Stringer will you get to commentate every week?

Then just to solve the Youngy...situation.

I think I'll be covering again later in the season - April has been talked about, which would include Millwall at home and, maybe, Barnsley away.

Last edited:

Pretty much every game appears to be 49% - 51%

Ipswich were pretty rank, and their goalie was the worst I've seen in a long time. We were pretty good, and I don't know what they put in Lloyd Dyer's tea, but I'd like some please, best I've seen him play for us. A mention too for Waghorn, he was exceptional, his hold-up play, awareness and distribution were first class. I've had my doubts about him in the past, but he seems to have come on leaps and bounds as a footballer, with so much more to his game. Hopefully he can keep this vein of form up ( I thought in the games leading up to Ipswich he had been playing pretty well ).

Highlights are on foxes player now. They've said the whole game will be on there tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566