Post Match Leicester City - FA CUP WINNERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The list grows a fair bit if you include league titles that happened before 1992. Leeds, Villa, Sheffield Wednesday etc

True, but was showing it more as an argument against the 'Big 6'

Not that I want us to be part of their big 6... But shows how Spurs had no place in that

My head feels like it's been hollowed out.

Something we never got in 2016 was to win a huge trophy on our own terms with a trophy-winning goal. Now we have that legendary performance from the squad and Brendan to replay over and over and over.

And what a trophy-winning goal it was. Our screamers usually get ignored by the media and the top 10 lists and all that. Well no one is going to be ignoring that one - surely it will go down as the best ever goal in an FA Cup final?

We've won the FA cup for the first time to end that terrible record, against a super league team, in front of a proper audience for the first time this season, with one of the best goals and some of the best saves you will ever see. Magical.

The dogs been up through the night with the shits. I'm not really bothered though. Blue army.

Are Hamza and Fofana at any risk of FA punishment for the Palestine flag? Hope not, just figured it's the kind of nonsense they'd punish for being political.

Are Hamza and Fofana at any risk of FA punishment for the Palestine flag? Hope not, just figured it's the kind of nonsense they'd punish for being political.
Yeah I hope not, but considering the ridiculous reaction to Elneny’s tweet I wouldn’t count on anything.

I'd read about that but, in honesty, didn't see it. I wonder where the flag came from? I saw Nacho - and Ndidi - with the Nigerian flag (at least I thought it was!) but that's clearly OK.

One hopes that it's the kind of thing the FA, and perhaps club, might issue a statement over but would otherwise take no further action about, given the exalted circumstances. Maybe have a word with players about their 'responsibilities' or whatever the word is - public actions and how they can be perceived etc.

I'd read about that but, in honesty, didn't see it. I wonder where the flag came from? I saw Nacho - and Ndidi - with the Nigerian flag (at least I thought it was!) but that's clearly OK.

One hopes that it's the kind of thing the FA, and perhaps club, might issue a statement over but would otherwise take no further action about, given the exalted circumstances. Maybe have a word with players about their 'responsibilities' or whatever the word is - public actions and how they can be perceived etc.
Yeah, showing support for victims of war crimes is apparently a bad look

Yeah, showing support for victims of war crimes is apparently a bad look
It would be interesting if they tried to pursue them for being political, but had nothing to say over Rashford (I think the players in both instances were correct), and especially with the continued taking the knee campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566