Post Match Leicester City - FA CUP WINNERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still hasn't sunk in. When Tielemans scored I was in tears, but by the full time whistle I couldn't believe what was happening.

Since then I've been in various stages of being in tears and not believing what was happening. I've been down the stadium, it's a very emotional day. An excuse for strangers in the street to embrace each other with familiarity.

I feel so privileged to support a club that is making history with the support of every neutral in the country.

Just back home from the most incredible day I could imagine.

That game was absolute torture.

I lost my voice after 15 minutes due to being out of practiced but I still screamed with everything I had for the rest of the game, along with all the other incredible fans down there.

Leicester fans were a credit to the club.

Watching that unfold with the old man at my side is another golden memory I'll cherish forever.

I ****ing love this club.

**** it, one last beer as I watch us do it on MOTD.

Cheers to everyone that posts on here, it's a pleasure to share the support for this club with you all, even if some aren't always as positive as me.

We've won the FA ****ing Cup

**** it, one last beer as I watch us do it on MOTD.

Cheers to everyone that posts on here, it's a pleasure to share the support for this club with you all, even if some aren't always as positive as me.

We've won the FA ****ing Cup

Miserable ****.

Oh I see. Spot on. It doesn’t make up for your spelling lately. If you use the word ‘roster’ I shall be forced to reluctantly put you on my ignore list.

I'll be adding my thoughts & feelings at some point tomorrow or the day after.

Currently I'm trying to type lying down after getting into almost 2/3 of a bottle of jack daniel's fire. ****ed.
but i do love everybody

I was numb when Chilwell’s ‘goal’ went in. I cried with relief at the final whistle. What a rollercoaster of emotions that was.

I feel so fortunate to have been able to have been there today. What a day. The Leicester fans were amazing.

Can’t wait to watch it all back tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566