Post Match Leicester City - FA CUP WINNERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendan putting Wes Morgan on was sheer class. It could have gone horribly wrong. No wonder the players love him. Brilliant management.
That was the point I convinced myself it was gone. A Chelsea equaliser and extra time against a visibly past it Morgan.....

**** me for being so pessimistic.

My grandad was at the ‘49 final, my Dad to all 3 finals in the 60s. I am so pleased for them that we’ve finally done it. I’ve seen so many stories mentioning similar. The ESL Clubs don’t realise what it’s like, how special it is.

I can finally type a reasonable response. But what else is there to say?

Im going for a view on the game itself first...

I said at half time it was going to plan, and I still believe that. I think we executed the gameplan to a tee.

Youri, Thomas, Schmeichel, Ndidi all fantastic. Vardy had his best game in a while too. Fofana and Soyuncu didn't look their best but also let very little past them.

Also Big Wes coming on made me shit myself. It was such a bold mvoe. I can't believe it was an emotional one from Brendan. I think he thought its what we needed in that moment. A commander. My God did it almost backfire though! Definite offside though, thanks VAR

How far have we come though? I actually love the way we won. Obviously we've never come this before. But if we had, or when we won other games in the past, it mightve been scrappy and shinned in. Doesn't take away the feeling, but there would be an air of bumbling our way through.

But this. This was sheer class that won it. The big clubs win game, win trophies, based on moments of brilliance. We had that from Youri. And we had that from Kasper.

Brilliant. Lovely. Emotional. ****ing fantastic.

We deserved that.

I can finally type a reasonable response. But what else is there to say?

Im going for a view on the game itself first...

I said at half time it was going to plan, and I still believe that. I think we executed the gameplan to a tee.

Youri, Thomas, Schmeichel, Ndidi all fantastic. Vardy had his best game in a while too. Fofana and Soyuncu didn't look their best but also let very little past them.

How far have we come though? I actually love the way we won. Obviously we've never come this before. But if we had, or when we won other games in the past, it mightve been scrappy and shinned in. Doesn't take away the feeling, but there would be an air of bumbling our way through.

But this. This was sheer class that won it. The big clubs win game, win trophies, based on moments of brilliance. We had that from Youri. And we had that from Kasper.

Brilliant. Lovely. Emotional. ****ing fantastic.

We deserved that.
I thought Fofana was absolutely ****ing outstanding.

Hammered. We wonnn!!!!!!

Rip Khun and thank you. Was literally in tears. Can't believe what we've achieved as a club. Unbelievable. The Leicester story goes on...the Golden Age of Leicester City continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363