Post Match Leicester City - FA CUP WINNERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about the wrong rotation but to give the non local people a feel for the atmosphere - thankfully I don't think you can make the chap windmilling his member on top of the ticket box thing.

I've just came back and there were still at least 3 times as many people still heading there as I left about 10.

Cars going mad, people hanging out of windows, flags waving everywhere and constant beeping of horns!

Leicester, I love you!!

I think Chelsea targeted him today as our main threat. He was surrounded every time he had the ball.

I’m not saying he played well...but he was the number 1 problem to solve for Chelsea today.
Not sure if the occasion got to him is that the first time they have played Infront of a crowd this season?

Sorry about the wrong rotation but to give the non local people a feel for the atmosphere - thankfully I don't think you can make the chap windmilling his member on top of the ticket box thing.

I've just came back and there were still at least 3 times as many people still heading there as I left about 10.

Cars going mad, people hanging out of windows, flags waving everywhere and constant beeping of horns!

Leicester, I love you!!

Superb

I know Maddison is a bit marmite on here but I love that photo - just shows how much he has bought into the clubs ethos etc and such a great connection with Top despite joining after the title win.

I thought I had stopped my tears for the day, but reading all this I started again. We are the luckiest fans. We really are. The envy of football, win, lose or draw because we are more than the sum of our parts, our message is about hope, comradeship, and family from top to bottom. The ‘big 6’ leave a bitter taste. Their success is coated in greed and a race to the bottom of what is beautiful and what could be beautiful about the game. It was a victory for the game today. I’m so proud we carry the flag for how it can and should be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363