Post Match Leicester City - FA CUP WINNERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was too emotional to comment sensibly yesterday - but I've just read through all the posts on here today - and starting to well up all over again.
Loved watching Youri's brilliant goal, Kasper's amazing saves and the celebrations on the pitch. As my wife said yesterday, 'Leicester are the most fantastic club, aren't they?'

LEICESTER CITY FA CUP WINNERS !
Sounds so good! Congrats to the players, BR and his team, the owners, and the fans for singing their hearts out, and you lot on TB for being here to share this wonderful occasion!

Struck me this morning the irony that we beat Chelsea in the final.
Aiyawatt started his English football journey supporting Chelsea and involved King Power as a major sponsor and corporate partner.
It was only the fact that he introduced a good friend of his as another potential sponsor/investor which the ownership of Chelsea didn't welcome. Despite many attempts to arrange a meeting Chelsea messed them around. Aiyawatt took this personally and withdrew his sponsorship.
Feeling totally disrespected, he vowed to Top that he would find another club that would welcome him and come back and beat them....

Just watched the entire BBC coverage and balled at the site of Top with the cup.

I owe my footballing life to that man and his Dad.

Dad and lad taking our club to the ****ing stratosphere...... Magical

Not sure about the protocols given that the FA Cup final is supposed the be the last match of the domestic season.

However, will Chelsea be giving us a guard of honour on Tuesday like they did five years ago?

And yet he still uploaded it. Attention seeking twat.
Yeah he obviously wasn’t lost in the moment or particularly arsed because his first instinct was to get his phone out in the first place.

Why make yourself look a **** in the name of attention? Baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566