Post Match Leicester City - FA CUP WINNERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just keeps on coming. A great Athletic article on the day

https://theathletic.com/2592228/202...ty-won-the-fa-cup/?source=user_shared_article

including this nugget

“As the players arrived at Wembley — resplendent in their Hugo Boss navy suits chosen by the players’ leadership group, including Kasper Schmeichel, Wes Morgan and Jamie Vardy with input from Rodgers — they walked into the away dressing room to see their strip piled neatly in position by long-serving kit manager Paul McAndrew and noticed a postcard placed on top. It was the first thing they saw when they reached their seats.

Face up was a picture memento of the day, an occasion postcard with the club’s badge and fixture details, but when they turned the card over, each had a personal message from loved ones wishing them luck. Some had messages from their parents, some from wives, partners and children, but each designed by Rodgers to provide that final drop of inspiration.”

Can Hamza do that? I onky ask because I don't know what the covid bubble rules are in the UK.

Last edited:
Anyone remember this game? I was there and it still hurt right up until we beat them on Saturday.
I seem to recall we were well on top and Matt Piper was having an incredible game until he had to go off injured.

Revenge is sweet and even better when cold than hot.

Anyone remember this game? I was there and it still hurt right up until we beat them on Saturday.
I seem to recall we were well on top and Matt Piper was having an incredible game until he had to go off injured.

That was a bit before Pipers time.

I remember we had a pretty patched up team, think Heskey may have played wing back.

Didn't go but I can remember listing to it on the radio.

Yes, I was there, pretty much level with the incident

****ing cheating diving bastard, and a total **** of a ref

That was a bit before Pipers time.

I remember we had a pretty patched up team, think Heskey may have played wing back.

Didn't go but I can remember listing to it on the radio.
I'm puzzled now. Who was it who went off injured? Was it Rob Ullathorn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566