Leicester City - Football League Champions 2013-14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the point was to lose so everyone could see how shit we are?

Typical of City to **** something so simple up.

Re: Champions!!!

Nigel Pearson is a fantastic man and a brilliant manager, he is respected by everyone at the club, particularly the players. Seeing the players hoist Nigel on their shoulders on SSN shows how highly they think of him. Fantastic!

Fantastic Season. Everyone at the club, Pearson, the staff, the players, and the owners have all excelled.

Thank You!

Last edited:
Re: Champions!!!

I am very happy. The last time we won the 2nd tier championship, I was 8!

Bl2wq1aCIAAK7ws.jpg

To take a team from the very bottom of sporting emotions and form them into champions is incredible management. Many fans dont understand what Pearson has had to deal with whilst here. A 18 month period with a disruptive squad and major wage inequality issues is ignored by many. He's got some of them players all on the same wavelength now, all working for each other and as seen by the drinking antics recently, they are friends.

I was a Pearsonista who had my doubts when he started to play Harry Kane on the wing and persist with players who simply weren't performing.

Arise Nige, you deserved the applauds.

Bloody fantastic. Well done everyone! Let's wrap it up in style and smash the 100 point barrier!

I have several end of year essays and exams to write in the coming weeks as I finish my third year of university, one of which is due to be handed in on Friday. Tonight was supposed to a productive one. Instead, 10 minutes after the final whistle went, I found myself walking in the pitch black down to Southwell to buy a bottle of wine to celebrate.

I blame Kevin Phillips.

Last edited:
I've just opened a bottle of 12 year old Irish & work tomorrow can get ****ed.The last time we won this I broke the top hinge of my old man's living room door after jumping off the settee in celebration as the final scores came through on Grandstand

"CARDIFF 1 SUNDERLAND 1...LEICESTER ARE CHAMPIONS"

First thing they won in my time as a supporter.Tonight they win it again.

Now if only...if only...THAT trophy meant the same now as it did then I could truly die happy.

Still,the way forward is clear:

Pearson becomes manager...wins Div 3 title.

Gets sacked...replacements don't work out.

Pearson reappointed for 2nd term...wins Div 2 title.

All we need to do is sack Pearson,replace him with some twat,then bring him back & we win the Prem.

You ignore patterns at your peril.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673