Leicester City press conference 18:30 tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
alex said:
Now I feel sorry for him.....What am I like?

Well I've wanted him out for months - but there is no joy in a bloke losing his job and I hope that he gets fixed up as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, his record at LCFC of 13 wins in 60 games is just unacceptable and his record of 5 league wins in 30 games this season has put at risk the club's status.

Time now for everyone to back the team - I'll make the effort to go on Saturday now.

Redditch Fox said:
Well I've wanted him out for months - but there is no joy in a bloke losing his job and I hope that he gets fixed up as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, his record at LCFC of 13 wins in 60 games is just unacceptable and his record of 5 league wins in 30 games this season has put at risk the club's status.

Time now for everyone to back the team - I'll make the effort to go on Saturday now.

Have said all along that i will back him to turn it around but also that i wouldnt be disappointed if he left. Certainly dont put him in the same category as Taylor, at least he achieved many of the goals he set out to do. Unfortunatly the most important one was the one he failed on.

Dont feel bad now that Iv'e got tickets for Saturday!

Up the City!!

The Fox said:
CL is on his way.
His desk is clear at the club but Rob Kelly may be staying.
They are trying to put a news blackout on the situation until tomorrow.

CL is on his way - fact.

Its on the internet, radio, television and Tony Blair is talking about it in Westminster.
Doing a really good job of a news blackout I see......:biggrin:

why the fook should you feel sorry for someone who got sacked because he couldn't do his job-best of luck to cl bt dont feel sorry for him.

Sorry to see him go, seemed a nice enough chap, and we will never know the financial restraints he may or may not have been working under. However, his position was becoming increasingly untenable. I dread to think who might come in tho'.:119:

drummindefender said:
why the fook should you feel sorry for someone who got sacked because he couldn't do his job-best of luck to cl bt dont feel sorry for him.

While i agree - I also think he was pressured by the board to make a lot of the changes he made, including Connolly going and the youth coming through. I think he had a tough one there which didn't work out - hope they all achieve great things (in Scotland) in the near future.

I'm sad to! I mean I wanted the guy to leave, but in a weird way I feel like in some way I have held onto the idea of what could have been if he'd pulled it off,\ shame he couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669