Leicester City set to unveil third members in the consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thaksin Shinawatra or however you spell his fecking name.

Mmmm, not sure he would get past the "fit and proper" test. Would 2 years for corruption and an outstanding warrant for his arrest not count against him?

I think it's just someone else we've never heard of who probably hasn't got much more money to invest than Top or MM.

Mmmm, not sure he would get past the "fit and proper" test. Would 2 years for corruption and an outstanding warrant for his arrest not count against him?

I think it's just someone else we've never heard of who probably hasn't got much more money to invest than Top or MM.

Well if MM can sit on the board of this Asian Football Consortium, then i'm sure old Frank Shinawatra can.

MM has not been found guilty of anything that would prevent him from doing so (yet).

Maybe they'll let Frank put in some of his dirty money, without actually having a prim and proper board title :102:

Hong Kong Fuey for me

Far East influence? Nice touch.

My Mum bought a case of Hong Kong Fuey crisps back in the day - they were bloody awful, but we weren't allowed anything else until they were eaten.

From that day on it's only been Walkers. And Smiths. And now those really nice handmade ones.

orson__welles_the_3rd_man.jpg

I love this:

The consortium has also taken on the club debt, which is estimated to be around £26million

Well, it's not particularly surprising that the Mockery still can't read a set of accounts given their past efforts in this area and mebbe work out what the debt actually is (over £40 million). But to present as news the fact that you buy a company and therefore take on the company's debt? WTF is the option? You buy a company and ignore the debt because you don't want to take it over?

Well if MM can sit on the board of this Asian Football Consortium, then i'm sure old Frank Shinawatra can.

We find the reports of MM being part of the consortium as somewhat strange, and believe it may only be a temporary holding situation awaiting another investor. It would also not be allowed if he does want to own Pompey again

We find the reports of MM being part of the consortium as somewhat strange, and believe it may only be a temporary holding situation awaiting another investor. It would also not be allowed if he does want to own Pompey again

Not sure that I understand this. Are you anticipating a conviction here? What currently is the bar to MM being involved in a consortium at Leicester or having a future role at Portsmouth?

Stringer said that MM had specifically denied this in part of the interview that was not broadcast.

Any truth in the rumour that our esteemed new owners are taking the squad to Thailand for a game against their National team on 9th October?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669