Leicester City set to unveil third members in the consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this other guy is able to locate his own arse by using either hand. That would be a start, once he has mastered that he may be capable of looking for a manager of a football team.

Hopefully this other guy is able to locate his own arse by using either hand. That would be a start, once he has mastered that he may be capable of looking for a manager of a football team.

There are a lot of good managers out there not in a job just waiting to come to Leicester, let's hope we get rid of Sousa tonight so that we can get someone else in to play with another manager's players and turn it around, after all as fans we know what is best.

My concern has got **** all to do with managerial appointments despite Sousa's being very crude. It's that we have a bloke whose bought some of the club who greatly financially (in effect buying us off the back of this) benefitted off a corrupted governmental regime. To add, it now appears another investor is even more mucky when it comes to governments and corruption.

Seems a good percentage of our support are ok with ignoring this. We only have to look at the last club Mandaric sold to the son of a tycoon whom made money from government deals.

We are now a toy. A ****ing playtoy and if there's no gullible person willing to take on the debt, we'll be ****ed and fighting for a club.

There are a lot of good managers out there not in a job just waiting to come to Leicester, let's hope we get rid of Sousa tonight so that we can get someone else in to play with another manager's players and turn it around, after all as fans we know what is best.

Did you hear Sousa's post match comments? Do you not believe there are plenty others in work that wouldn't be as clueless?

MM has not been found guilty of anything that would prevent him from doing so (yet).

If MM was found guilty would he then fail the "fit and proper person" test or it it only used when applying: i.e. once a fit and proper person always a fit and proper person.

Not sure that I understand this. Are you anticipating a conviction here? What currently is the bar to MM being involved in a consortium at Leicester or having a future role at Portsmouth?

The point being made doesn't relate to the Inland Revenue, just the simple long standing rule that you can't own 2 football clubs and he appears to be indicating an interest in going back to Pompey

The point being made doesn't relate to the Inland Revenue, just the simple long standing rule that you can't own 2 football clubs and he appears to be indicating an interest in going back to Pompey

I think it was made clear in the interview that he might be interested in going back to Pompey after leaving Leicester. I am sure that he is as aware as everybody else that he couldn't be involved with both clubs at the same time.

But does he own LCFC? My understanding is that he has sold out lock, stock and barrel and is just on the board in an interim basis to enable a smooth transition. At which point, surely, he's free to talk to anyone about his FUTURE plans.

What the hell is happening to leicester city. My club! My arse! I really don't know what to think any more. Please can we have some continuity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669