Pre Match Leicester City v Brighton & Hove Albion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been looking at the highlights from last year's game on FoxesPlayer. It's astounding to think that no more than 3 of the then-starting XI will feature tonight.

Very excited for tonight.

The championship preview in The Sun (I didn't buy the sh*te I just saw it in the cobshop) mentions nothing about us! It's all about how Bellamy is back to fire Cardiff back to the top of the table. Haha! I reall hate the redtops.
Not heard Cardiff called that till now. So why do you hate Rhydals lot so much.

a win against these would mean that we can set out solidly against a hopefully managerless crystal palace and take a min of 4 points from the two games. Two wins would give us the sort of start to the season that we've seen teams really build on.

Brighton are a strong side though. My worry is that they are strong on the flanks and in the hole (Barnes is a particularly good player) where we are weakest - De Laet not the greatest going backwards. Also MackAil Smith won't just go up against Morgan/Whitbread physically, so we run the risk of the centre backs getting pulled around the pitch which we're not fantastic at combatting i.e Ebanks Blake/Doyle for Wolves.
Morgan, De Laet, Konch, Drinkwater and King are going to have to earn their corn tonight. No doubt we can create plenty of chances against anyone. Nugent, Dyer, Knockaert are among the form players in the division, but i'll be very interested to see if Pearson just trusts the same approach or tries to change things up?

Meanest defence away from home against the meanest defence at home

That would be a 6-5 win to the super foxes, then, surely ?

Or maybe the dullest 0-0 you've ever seen....

two very tight games against them last season, but we should continue our good vein of form

Last edited:
Sure you've got the ticket sorted now Lako but I had to pay sweet FA to upgrade my Dad's season ticket from a senior to regular adult so shouldn't think it would be much and I've never paid more than £3 to do so in the past.

On the match tonight. Should, like Saturday, be another 3 points on current form but would be happy to take a draw as we need far too many chances to score and far too few against us to conceed but hopefully that will change soon starting tonight.

Sure you've got the ticket sorted now Lako but I had to pay sweet FA to upgrade my Dad's season ticket from a senior to regular adult so shouldn't think it would be much and I've never paid more than £3 to do so in the past.

Paid a tenner

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Leicester City Vs Brighton & Hove Albion

You have to be joking? you are maybe being realistic but i want nothing less than all 6 points and the players should be thinking the same!

No, i was not joking. I, like you and the players and the management, want all six points from the 2 games but i would be happy with 4. I want 3 points from every game but i know this will not happen, therefore i will be happy with enough points to finish the season in the top 2 places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669