Leicester city v Celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.

james10

Leicester v Celtic is live on Celtic TV, but does anybody know whether you would have to subscribe to Celtic TV in order to watch it?

Can't make it to the game tonight so does anyone know if the OS will be broadcasting commentry, and does the link we had last season still work?

The Celtic match is actually live on 'Celtic TV' a Channel available through Setanta (Sky Channel 430).I rang them up to enquire as to how much it will cost and surprise surprise you can't just pay for one match.You have to subscribe for one year for a cost of £14 a month.That gives you Setanta Sports,Celtic TV and Rangers TV for the Year................Yeah I know,thats whats I thought....Stick it Where?

the above info was from highland....;)

Last edited:
Fantastic marketing from them, just think of all those people who will want bith Rangers TV and Celtic TV, brilliant.

No sign of the match on the Leicester City world pages I've e-mailed Jon Sanders and got an AutoReply "Thanks for your email. I am currently away with the team in Norway...". If Celtic are covering the game and LC World aren’t when it's in their own back yard it will be truly pathetic and a new low for a "service" which seems to have spiralled down from the dizzy heights of "OK" to last seasons flaky poor service.

gloucesterfox said:
Just had an e-mail from Jon it's on LC World from 7:30 which is good news. I'm glad post 100 is a positive one!

Commentry or a live video stream? That would be cool..

gloucesterfox said:
I'm sure it will be commentry, I don't think premier tv do video streams, I can't remember seeing any.

Next season in the Netherlands they are going to have live football, by subscription, broadcast on the Internet via a 20MB ADSL connection. It is the future for overseas fans and if the game is sold out.

gloucesterfox said:
Just had an e-mail from Jon it's on LC World from 7:30 which is good news. I'm glad post 100 is a positive one!

Thanks for your help with that, just hope the good old link through crappy Windows Media Player still works.

Anyone know if you can stream World feeds through QuickTime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669