Pre Match Leicester City v Derby County

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you got your period Macky?

I'm constantly menstruating Jenkotron. I'm taking a slew of oestrogen based drugs as part of my gender realignment. It's a bit of an inconvenience, but I've grown a lovely pair of diddies.

You keep mentioning being 'due'

Do keep up lad, that's all part of the lexicon of the science of determining our next result. I've learnt all of my football predicting vernacular through this very site, I'll have you know.

Last edited:
Workmate told me Nugent is still out for this as we were leaving work today? Anyone know if this is true or not as can't recall seeing anything on here?

If he's back then we'll be back with a comfortable win but if not, we'll still win but may not be so easy as we do need another regular goalscorer to partner him/replace him in an ideal world.

Hopefully Drinkwater can keep Will Hughes quiet in the middle of the park as he seems to be their top player atm, not too worried about the rest although they do seem to be on a very good run so should make for a good game, but I'm confident that we'll have enough about us being at home to do them.

It was mentioned in this thread yesterday.

Well this obviously has to take a back-seat whilst there hot topics elsewhere........ :icon_roll

These threads usually just turn into a who can include the most 'in-jokes' in one post so I rarely take notice.

EDIT - Well least it seems I could have now created another in-joke for people to repeatedly post. It did make me snigger though so I don't mind.

Last edited:
I think the new 'in-joke' should be about people ranting and objecting to other people that dare to understand a humorous remark relating to a previous incident that has occurred in a closed environment, otherwise known as an 'in-joke'

Yes, repeating the same jokes in every pre-match thread is very hard humour to understand. They may have been funny to begin with but constantly reading the same shit all the time is very tiresome and soon becomes very unfunny.

At least the 3G/4G comments actually bring some form comical entertainment but the rest are just far too obvious now and new stuff is always needed to keep the humour going.

Yes, repeating the same jokes in every pre-match thread is very hard humour to understand. They may have been funny to begin with but constantly reading the same shit all the time is very tiresome and soon becomes very unfunny.

At least the 3G/4G comments actually bring some form comical entertainment but the rest are just far too obvious now and new stuff is always needed to keep the humour going.
You could try to plug yourself into the sofa ...and....relax

Which tiresome, unfunny repeating jokes are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669