Pre Match Leicester City v Derby County

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they're our rivals and you bunch aren't

Try telling that to my Forest supporting mates who live on the leicestershire / nottinghamshire border. Derby are non existant and leicester are the team to beat.

Workmate told me Nugent is still out for this as we were leaving work today? Anyone know if this is true or not as can't recall seeing anything on here?

If he's back then we'll be back with a comfortable win but if not, we'll still win but may not be so easy as we do need another regular goalscorer to partner him/replace him in an ideal world.

Posts 2 and 6.

Because they're our rivals and you bunch aren't

Too easy, do you go onto every teams message board who are playing Derby and tell them to beat them or just the one team that you don't care about?

Too easy, do you go onto every teams message board who are playing Derby and tell them to beat them or just the one team that you don't care about?

It's tragic, int it? I mean he's more than welcome and he's usually all right, but when they start with that bollocks about the Sheep being their only rivals it really is excruciatingly embarrassing and such obvious trolling

Sad and true.

You should just grow a pair like me, sure that's what people have been telling me to do for years. These things are great, I've always got something to play with and it doesn't involve pulling my pud, which makes a nice change. I'm thinking about convincing herself to make a new baby and offering to lactate to help out. That won't be weird at all.

Rich B-pathetic jibe.

Got the required reaction though:icon_wink

Serious question though, why is it so important for you to be classed as our rivals? We are all rivals as such but in the way Forest & the Shaggers are?

Serious question though, why is it so important for you to be classed as our rivals? We are all rivals as such but in the way Forest & the Shaggers are?

Its not important at all.

Try telling that to my Forest supporting mates who live on the leicestershire / nottinghamshire border. Derby are non existant and leicester are the team to beat.
This may surprise you but not every Forest fan lives in the Notts / Leics borderlands?

Serious question, why is it so important for you not be classed as our rivals?

This may surprise you but not every Forest fan lives in the Notts / Leics borderlands?
Well that's a revelation that I didn't expect. I thought you all lived in caves.

Nugent has tweeted "Guess who's back"... I'm going to jump to conclusions and assume it's him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669