Pre Match Leicester City v. Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lad i am getting two tickets off is part of an Everton supports club called the Nethy Blues. He is still coming down on the bus with them as he has already paid for it, were gonna meet him at half 4 and get them, then he is gonna go find a pub to watch the game and get the bus back. He said he would happily come with us to get them checked and would even give us one ticket without paying, my girlfriend can go through then ill give him the money in exchange for the second. Sent me pics of his driving license and passport and stuff so feel pretty safe about it.

@Graz I would give it to King, I know Vardy could get golden boot still if in that situation and i'm sure the film writers would love a hat-trick on the last home game. Think it would mean more to the fans and club if Andy King was able to get a goal at the weekend. Longest serving player and a key part of the rebuild in League 1 to start the route to this seasons achievement.

If King cannot get a goal from open play against no-hopers Everton, he certainly does not deserve to be gifted a penalty! ;)

Am I actually reading that correctly?

I am going to witness Bocelli sing live at the KP? I ****ing love this man, his music is incredible, I was listening to him on the evening we won the league in a red wine induced drunken mess.

It's incredible

Pfft, no Jersey Budd??

Definitely glad I haven't got a ticket for this now......

Interestingly, the Mercury page no longer has the line from Ginetta.

Am I actually reading that correctly?

I am going to witness Bocelli sing live at the KP? I ****ing love this man, his music is incredible, I was listening to him on the evening we won the league in a red wine induced drunken mess.

It's incredible

As if the day wasn't going to be emotional enough as it is, seeing Bocelli is just going to turn everything up to 11.

well at least the away fans won't sing "get your tits out for the lads" to Bocelli, like they did with Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaailey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566