Pre Match Leicester City v. Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I'm off out to work at 4pm, and will be stuck in the middle of the Norfolk Broads until about 2pm, and then up and off again Sunday 7am til 6pm... so although I'm gonna miss all of this. My only consolation... I'm really glad it's won and I haven't got to spend this weekend on tranquillisers wondering what the hell is happening!

Celebrate like only Champions can... hope everyone has a great time today. Wish I could be there to see the boys lift that trophy.

Proud to be from Leicester ...and I know I should know this ...but who the hell is Sam Bailey?

I'm on the train now. Had to drive for two hours first.

My phone rang when i was on the A65. I stupidly thought maybe it was someone offering me a ticket, so I pulled over and answered it. It was a woman who told me I'd been in an accident that wasn't my fault. In telling her where to go I used some words I don't usually use.

I am incredibly jealous of all those with a ticket. The only decision I have to make is whether to go down the pub with a few Leicester fans or stay at home and watch on a crappy stream?

I wish I could be there so much. Now wishing I'd at least travelled up to Leicester to watch it in a pub.

So far away from the action today but still can't wait. I can't decide whether to watch at home or watch in a pub! I can't drink because I'm running again tomorrow, bad planning!

I'm meeting my son at the stadium. We don't have tickets but just want to be there while the match is on. After the presentation we'll be having a few beers in town. I reckon there will be thousands outside and in the city tonight . Boom time!

I'm hoping Sky/the pub will keep the full coverage on including the Bocelli performance pre-game

I'll be at a friend's stag do, inconsiderate bastard he is. But, I'll have a beer for the foxes and make sure to get the end of season production!!

I loved being there for the day we won the championship.

I can't even imagine what it will be like there today, but I'm there to watch the Chelsea game next week :)

Unfortunately I'm off out to work at 4pm, and will be stuck in the middle of the Norfolk Broads until about 2pm, and then up and off again Sunday 7am til 6pm... so although I'm gonna miss all of this.
I'm busy all afternoon too, with stuff and things. At least I might be home in time to see it on the screen. Hopefully.

Oddly, I'm not that fussed.

Feels like a European game. It's packed around the stadium, with over two hours until kickoff.

The Brickies was great too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570