Pre Match Leicester City v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
These will bully the **** out of us.

They drew Chelsea into a scrap and won. They will have our soft lads in tears.

These will bully the **** out of us.

They drew Chelsea into a scrap and won. They will have our soft lads in tears.
Exactly right. One tram fighting and scrapping for everything and the other pouncing about knowing they’ll likely be off in the summer anyway.

Free money, this one.

Old Pals' Act applies. 1-1 at best.

Thank you, I was trying to get something out of pouncing but got nothing
A man of your years might want to think twice before pouncing, especially on to Homer.

I desperately want to see them relegated but our lot will contrive to give them 3 points one way or another.

I've been highlighting our failure to sell out matches this season.

Once again, there are about 250 tickets available for this game so close to it.

I'm noticing a lot more empty seats than I'd expect so we're clearly also not filling sold seats. And it seems to me that more people prefer to be in the concourse than watching the match.

If I'm honest, I've only enjoyed two PL matches this season at the KP. The games against Man Utd and Liverpool. All the others are instantly forgettable.

I wonder whether the silence over the stadium development is linked to the drop in demand. Covid has changed behaviour but I was really looking forward to getting back to matches this season. It really hasn't taken long for that feeling to wear off.

We've been below standard this season but it's not a horror show. We've seen a lot worse over the years. It's as though the air has been let out and it's just not very exciting. I feel this way about all football this season. I'm not watching much.

I've been highlighting our failure to sell out matches this season.

Once again, there are about 250 tickets available for this game so close to it.

I'm noticing a lot more empty seats than I'd expect so we're clearly also not filling sold seats. And it seems to me that more people prefer to be in the concourse than watching the match.

If I'm honest, I've only enjoyed two PL matches this season at the KP. The games against Man Utd and Liverpool. All the others are instantly forgettable.

I wonder whether the silence over the stadium development is linked to the drop in demand. Covid has changed behaviour but I was really looking forward to getting back to matches this season. It really hasn't taken long for that feeling to wear off.

We've been below standard this season but it's not a horror show. We've seen a lot worse over the years. It's as though the air has been let out and it's just not very exciting. I feel this way about all football this season. I'm not watching much.
We are at the very top of the list in terms of average attendance versus capacity. Well into the high 90s.

Next 3 games against the bottom 3 teams, some points to be had

Head-to-head

• Everton earned a 2-0 victory at the King Power Stadium last season and are vying to win back-to-back away league games against Leicester for the first time since 1997.
  • Fifteen of the 31 Premier League meetings have been drawn, equivalent to 48% - the highest percentage of any fixture played at least 30 times in the competition.

Leicester City

• Leicester are winless in their four most recent Premier League matches, though they are unbeaten in their last six at home (W3, D3).
  • Their only home defeat in 2022 was January's 3-2 loss to Tottenham.
  • Brendan Rodgers' side have conceded 82 goals in all competitions this season, more than any other Premier League club. Of those, 22 have come from set-pieces (excluding penalties), with 17 from corners.
  • All four of Kelechi Iheanacho's Premier League goals this season have come away from home - his last top-flight strike at the King Power Stadium came a year ago, in a 4-2 defeat by Newcastle on 7 May.

Everton

• Everton could lose eight consecutive Premier League away games for the first time since April to October 1994.
  • They have suffered a league-high 12 away defeats this season, while they have earned just six points on the road, fewer than any other side.
  • Frank Lampard has failed to win any of this four league games against Leicester as a manager, though three of those matches have been drawn.
  • Richarlison has nine top-flight bookings in 2021-22 and could become the first Brazilian to reach double figures for yellow cards in a Premier League season.
  • Richarlison has scored four goals in his last five league games, as many as in his previous 22 appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Ipswich4389
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4387
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263