Match Thread Leicester City v Manchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamer, Simpson, Wasilewski, Morgan (c), Konchesky, Cambiasso, King, Drinkwater, Mahrez, Schlupp, Vardy.

Subs: Smith, Hammond, James, Powell, Moore, Ulloa, Knockaert.

Man City team:

Hart, Sagna, Kompany (C), Mangala, Clichy, Toure, Fernando, Nasri, Lampard, Silva, Dzeko

Subs: Caballero, Demichelis, Kolarov, Milner, Fernandinho, Navas, Pozo

What is Marez 'doing' to Wasilewski?

I guess Albrighton was so poor against Villa he deserved to lose his place in the squad?

I'd rather see Wood as the lone striker than Vardy, if Ulloa isn't fit enough to start. I'm assuming it can only be lack of fitness that is keeping him on the bench.

Thank Christ Aguerro isn't playing. He would tear Wasilewski, Morgan, and Kinchesky to shreds.

I can't see us scoring at all today. In terms of a goal threat I can't remember us having a weaker front line since the days of Waghorn (excuse my French)

I don't expect us to be challenging Manchester City for league position, but gosh, this shows the gulf. This is not so much men versus boys, as men versus babies! It just shows how weak our squad is....

Nobody will be happier should I be proved wrong, but at the minute, I'd be delighted were they keep them down to five!

I don't expect us to be challenging Manchester City for league position, but gosh, this shows the gulf. This is not so much men versus boys, as men versus babies! It just shows how weak our squad is....

Nobody will be happier should I be proved wrong, but at the minute, I'd be delighted were they keep them down to five!

Why the ****ity is it a surprise that a newly promoted team has a vastly inferior team to the reigning champions?

From the BBC:
Leicester City v Manchester City (15:00 GMT)
Posted at 14:54
Big news coming out of Leicester, where Edin Dzeko has pulled up injured in the warm-up and is replaced by the boy nicknamed the 'Mini Messi', 18-year-old Jose Pozo.

Shows how inadequately we were set up for the season.

However, at the end of the day we are at home and it is 11 professional footballer v 11 professional footballers aand strange things can happen.

Shows how inadequately we were set up for the season.

However, at the end of the day we are at home and it is 11 professional footballer v 11 professional footballers aand strange things can happen.
If we'd spent another 20m we'd still be nowhere near their quality.

Is Nuge injured or just left out? Assume Wood is just left out.

Strange to see Powell on the bench - not surprised by the starting lineup but the bench seems strange with how much it's changed.

15 mins and we're still 0-0. Sounds on SSN like Vardy's pace is causing problems.

Is Nuge injured or just left out? Assume Wood is just left out.

Strange to see Powell on the bench - not surprised by the starting lineup but the bench seems strange with how much it's changed.

15 mins and we're still 0-0. Sounds on SSN like Vardy's pace is causing problems.

Powell was on the bench last week as well.

Vardy's pace has caused problems for every team so far this season but to this point all we have to show for it is one goal and one penalty won against United.

There's a real biased nob of a commentator on the stream I am watching..

We've had 3 attempts, they've had 1, yet apparently it's us who are struggling to create any chances when we have the ball..

Cambiasso just whistled a free kick wide and Joe Hart gave him the thumbs up from his goal, class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669