Pre Match Leicester City v Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
not got a ticket yet but will be heading on down for this

Will be interested to see how Nugent Beckford vardy Marshall line up. Hoping that vardy and Marshall are wide really with Drinkwater James sitting. Conundrums as usual about danns, Gallagher and dyer! Interesting how Moore, Parkes and de laet get on. Moore and Parkes could have a real role to play should a decent signing at centre half not emerge.

My only real concern is continued lack of recovery pace when we don't have the ball in midfield or centre of defence. Still soft centred and look easy to dominate physically in those Areas.

If you add Knockaert to that mix, who has made a quick impression, then we look like we're well stocked going forward. Waghorn, schlupp, hopper etc could perhaps clear space through loan deals for us to take in 2 defenders and 1 defensive midfielder. But either way, todays game should give us a good indication of where we are at.....

King Power Stadium on Saturday 11 August (kick-off 3pm)

10 years today since we played our first game at the new stadium. I've not actually seen it mentioned anywhere until today, which I'm surprised about.

I thought the club would have made a big song and dance about it. Although I guess it's not exactly been 10 years worth celebrating!

10 years today since we played our first game at the new stadium. I've not actually seen it mentioned anywhere until today, which I'm surprised about.

I thought the club would have made a big song and dance about it. Although I guess it's not exactly been 10 years worth celebrating!

Good stat. Thought there would have been something made of it.

Assuming this is the close to the team NP is thinking of starting next week I wonder why Whitbread is not even on the bench - can't be close to full fitness. I was hoping he would be part of the back 4 next week. As far as midfield is concerned surprised Danns not starting - seems like Dyer's preseason has got him in the starting line up but of course he is a favourite of NP. Vardy for Nugent - that will be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669