Pre Match Leicester City v Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need to suddenly start changing our approach or the way we play. Obviously we will adapt to the loss of Vardy but in general each player should go out and do what they have been doing all season.

We drew against a very good West Ham team in what was arguably the toughest game we had left this season. We were 2-1 down and one man down and we did not lose. And with 11 v 11 we were winning. Pricks like Lawrenson are reinventing history now and saying that the atmosphere was different before kick off and we were heavy-legged. Bollocks! The atmosphere seemed as great as it always is and we were anything but heavy-legged when we scored the opening goal.

I heard some prick yesterday say if Spurs win their last 4 games they deserve to win the title. More Bollocks! Over the entire season thus far we have been better than Spurs (and every other team in the league) and there is no logical reason why that shouldn't continue to be so for 4 more games.

Schlupp down the middle as a straight replacement for Vardy anyone?

People must actually be trying to purposefully annoy me.

Either that or you lot really are a clueless bunch of feckpigs

OH HIS NAME IS LEONARDO!
LEICESTER'S NUMBER 23!
YES, HE COST A ****ING FORTUNE!
BUT HE SCORES GOALS, SO THAT'S ALRIGHT WITH ME!

What the absolute feck are you snorting, man ?

Nay, nay and thrice feckin' nay not ever

Why not? Our entire season has been based on pace up front and stretching defences. Do you really think that will happen with Okazaki and Ulloa up front?

OH HIS NAME IS LEONARDO!
LEICESTER'S NUMBER 23!
YES, HE COST A ****ING FORTUNE!
BUT HE SCORES GOALS, SO THAT'S ALRIGHT WITH ME!
yes but do you mean is it 'alright' - meaning satisfactory in Americanese - or should it be 'all right' in that it is 'all perfectly correct' in English ?

Where is The Sofa? And Monster Munch? Luckily we're doing fine without Nwets Spelling after the transfer to Villa.

Used to be a time when we sent people to Coventry... now we're sending them to Villa! Ha! the modern world is gone crazy.

Proof of the omnipresence of Dion Dublin?

Got home from work a couple of hours ago, went for a pee (nature is sublime), was about to flush, when noticed the unmistakeable shape of the figure 3 in the frothy top floating in the bottom of the toilet bowl...! Even more remarkably when I moved to the side it resembled the letter m...!!! So... Mahrez, Morgan and Mr Ulloa to score it is. The pee has spoken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566