Pre Match Leicester City v Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Tony Pulis predicts that Spurs will win the title - that's reassuring to hear from a manager who plays Spurs on Monday.......

So Tony Pulis predicts that Spurs will win the title - that's reassuring to hear from a manager who plays Spurs on Monday.......

Did you read the article? He doesn't even say that - the headline is misleading.

He says he wants us to win it, and said the same a few weeks back as well.

Forget other managers/other teams/suspensions , if our team play as good as we all know they can then we will win this, im sure Huth will be closely monitored by the ref /media as well as Vadys standin, the comments by some about us "choking" should inspire the team to a good performance. While Tottenham are waiting for us to slip up,im waiting for them cocky barstewards to drop points.. i would love it if wba/or chelsea beat them..love it lol

i would love it if wba/or chelsea beat them..love it lol
With the the nerves around us throwing our lead away, it might not be best to bring Keegan up! ;)

So Vardy will miss one and maybe two games. I don't agree with conspiracy theories about Jon Moss. I do believe in the power of petulance. The referee saw Vardy go down in real time and in his instant decision perhaps got it wrong. The complaint about Vardy's reaction is different. Unlike the sending off reporting Vardy's reaction was decided coldly. I am bound to wonder whether this was Jon Moss petulant reaction to the abuse from the crowd.

Whatever Jon Moss motives they can be used to our advantage. Sir Alf used anger at the press and the TV pundits to motivate his England team. Jack Charlton learned that lesson and used anger at FIFA in the 1990 World Cup. We should not have our season decided by Jon Moss. I look forward to a team even more motivated than usual and a crowd singing "Are you watching Jonathan Moss".

So Vardy will miss one and maybe two games. I don't agree with conspiracy theories about Jon Moss. I do believe in the power of petulance. The referee saw Vardy go down in real time and in his instant decision perhaps got it wrong. The complaint about Vardy's reaction is different. Unlike the sending off reporting Vardy's reaction was decided coldly. I am bound to wonder whether this was Jon Moss petulant reaction to the abuse from the crowd.

Whatever Jon Moss motives they can be used to our advantage. Sir Alf used anger at the press and the TV pundits to motivate his England team. Jack Charlton learned that lesson and used anger at FIFA in the 1990 World Cup. We should not have our season decided by Jon Moss. I look forward to a team even more motivated than usual and a crowd singing "Are you watching Jonathan Moss".

Those were the Good Old Days - Warnock! Warnock! What's the score!

speaking of Jon Moss I noticed he seems to have changed his stance on diving last night, conveniently in time for Arsenal to benefit from it. Shit bastard.

speaking of Jon Moss I noticed he seems to have changed his stance on diving last night, conveniently in time for Arsenal to benefit from it. Shit bastard.

He's an absolute ****. That was proven before last night though.

Not wishing the over elaborate, but my feeling at this moment suggests Sunday is as big as I've ever witnessed watching my beloved Blues. Win & we've got a couple of free swings....lose & those filthy Spuds will be right at it. Fingers crossed, strap over selves in and Uncle Claudio to guide us home. COYB!

Not wishing the over elaborate, but my feeling at this moment suggests Sunday is as big as I've ever witnessed watching my beloved Blues. Win & we've got a couple of free swings....lose & those filthy Spuds will be right at it. Fingers crossed, strap over selves in and Uncle Claudio to guide us home. COYB!

Sunday is it. A lifetime waiting. A lifetime remembering.

Swansea dare not interfere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670