Pre Match Leicester City v Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing Vardy could actually work in our favour. Teams have been slowly figuring out how to stop us and have changed there tactics accordingly.

Where's previously Swansea would have a very good idea on how we will line up they'll be having to cope with a completely different type of threat.

This could be the thing that kicks us on the be champions.

I think if we can demolish Swansea, not just a nervy 1-0, that will send a clear message to Spurs that Vardy is just one player in an amazing squad, and will take the wind out of their sails.

Their Away form for last six is Won 1, Drawn 2, Lost 3. We are last six Home: Won 4, Drawn 2.

The mighty Foxes are going to destroy the Swans. We will be avenged for that wanker Moss.

People talking like the points are in the bag against the Swans.

They are still a Premier League team with good players.

Plenty are also talking like we've thrown the league title because we've just drawn with a very good side. Of course Swansea could cause us problems, but we ought to be heavy favourites.

I don't think anyone has said that

Plenty are also talking like we've thrown the league title because we've just drawn with a very good side. Of course Swansea could cause us problems, but we ought to be heavy favourites.
People are also talking like Spurs have the points wrapped up despite also playing good premier league teams.

As one of the doom and gloom merchants just to clarify it's not the draw v West Ham that's bothered me, that was always a potential for dropping points. It's the fact that Spurs are playing like Barcelona with a better defence and have two games left against teams on holiday and another against the 2nd worst team in the league.

We both have Chelsea left but if we need anything from our game against them it will be under huge pressure and no guarantee of anything. So with Man U improving, 8 points is not a given. (Incidentally I was much more confident about the Man U game when we had Vardy for it)

I know I am being incredibly negative - but I'm not for one moment saying we've lost it just that there is a tough race still to run.

Let us see how easy the Chelsea away game is for spurs after we beat Swansea. Here is a clue. ****ing difficult. And also having to win v Newcastle when they need a point to stay up. Clue. ****ing difficult.
Meanwhile Chelsea will be giving us the football equivalent of a second xI reach around......

As one of the doom and gloom merchants just to clarify it's not the draw v West Ham that's bothered me, that was always a potential for dropping points. It's the fact that Spurs are playing like Barcelona with a better defence and have two games left against teams on holiday and another against the 2nd worst team in the league.

We both have Chelsea left but if we need anything from our game against them it will be under huge pressure and no guarantee of anything. So with Man U improving, 8 points is not a given. (Incidentally I was much more confident about the Man U game when we had Vardy for it)

I know I am being incredibly negative - but I'm not for one moment saying we've lost it just that there is a tough race still to run.
Cwtch mucker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670