Pre Match Leicester City vs Barnsley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Home vs Barnsley

Yeah, but what about the hot chocolate, milk and sugar ?

It could prove to be our downfall this season

Get a win, close the gap on the top two, sorted.

3-1 win. King, Waggy, Dyer.

This game last season was utterly depressing. I don't think we'll make the same blunders on current form. 13-0.

If the players stay focussed and dont get over confident we should win this. Hopefully Nuge will be ok, Waggy is on form but its Vardy now who needs a confidence boosting goal, im hoping for another early goal then coasting to an easy win, im sure Danny will want to impress against his old club and if he plays well then so will the team, im predicting 3-0 Nugent Waghorn and hopefully Vardy (although more likely to be King), this is a potential banana skin but so were the previous 2 home games

Should be another 3 points and another decent winning margin to further boost the goal difference.

Not too fussed on the scorers, Waggy is bound to hit the bar but hopefully this time it will bounce in his favour and go in and not bounce out but Vardy could really do with a goal to get him back up and running. Would be great to have 3 regular goalscorers up top to chose from.

If Barnsley lose, they could potentially drop into the relegation zone, this means they will win. I'll go 2-1. Drinkwater scoring in the last minute for us.

I wished we could gain four points from this match but now realise that they offer next to no advantage over three points.

I would like to apologise to any person offended by the poor quality of this in-joke.

Keith Hill's post-match conference which mention the following:- Leicester have a much bigger budget than Barnsley, Leicester have a better bench than Barnsley, Barnsley struggle to compete against clubs like Leicester who can loan players from the bigger clubs and teams like Hull can spunk £2 million on a total donkey of a German forward.

Hazzleburger.He who laughs last.....
Big Nick Should be rocking and rolling by the time we entertain your good selves.You need to be well clear by the time you play Cardiff.We look forward to seeing Nige in his post match interview.Does he suffer from piles or is that a normal expression in your part of the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669