Pre Match Leicester City vs Barnsley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazzleburger.He who laughs last.....
Big Nick Should be rocking and rolling by the time we entertain your good selves.You need to be well clear by the time you play Cardiff.We look forward to seeing Nige in his post match interview.Does he suffer from piles or is that a normal expression in your part of the world?

You must be praying that it doesn't drizzle slightly...

Does he suffer from piles or is that a normal expression in your part of the world?

It's a 'We have just battered Hull with ease' expression.

Last edited:
3 weeks.Sunshine.Drubbing

Seriously cate, you are acting like someone who just can't get over being dumped by their boyfriend. Pearson has moved on and so should you.
Focus your time and energy on finding a new love.

Draw a line under this part of your life and start afresh. By constantly stalking you are only hurting yourself and making it worse.

Last edited:
Seriously cate, you are acting like someone who just can't get over being dumped by their boyfriend. Pearson has moved on and so should you.

Draw a line under this part of your life and start afresh. By constantly stalking you are only hurting yourself and making it worse.

When was Cate Fox seeing NP?

You've mixed up the troll and the troll hunter

"There may be trouble ahead..."

What

The

Feck

??

:102:

Last edited:
I keep putting f instead of t on my mobile as in a few recent posts on another thread but Jimmy Lad has done the opposite and ending up upsetting Cate , which I managed to do myself recently.
Cafe is the one who should be castigated or something similar.

Last edited:
I keep putting f instead of t on my mobile as in a few recent posts on another thread but Jimmy Lad has done the opposite and ending up upsetting Cate , which I managed to do myself recently
Did you mean to say "I keep puffing t insfead ot f on my mobile as in a tew recenf posfs on anofher fhread buf Jimmy Lad has done fhe opposife and ending up upseffing Cafe, which I managed fo do myselt recenfly"?

Did you mean to say "I keep puffing t insfead ot f on my mobile as in a tew recenf posfs on anofher fhread buf Jimmy Lad has done fhe opposife and ending up upseffing Cafe, which I managed fo do myselt recenfly"?

Does this mean that Cate is gonna be casfigated? Or somefhing similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669