Pre Match Leicester City Vs Crystal Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another tester, but no reason why we can't keep our brilliant home form going.
If NP makes any unforced changes, I'd expect Vardy in for Waghorn.

A few draws amongst the chasing pack wouldn't go amiss either :)

To be outside the top 2 after the w/e would take us to lose, Middlesboro (home to Bolton) to win, and a swing of 7 goals.
What a lovely position to be in, so early in the season.

If NP shows patience with Waggie, I only hope the fans do as well.

Felt last night his game is improving, but in some fans' eyes he couldn't do anything right.

I don't think he was as shite in his general play as some are making out, his miss however was terrible.

Feeling he will start.

first of all well done jas for starting the thread (hope your luck continues. This will be a tough game if we get complacent or dont up our gsme from last nights performance, Although predicting a 1-0 (Vardy) win, a draw against rivals isnt disasterous and indeed would maintain our 2pt/game average. I hope Liam is preferred to RDL as he is better defensively and we must keep Zaha quiet. NP is obviously giving Waggy plenty of opportuntity to stake his claim for a starting position (but he is not capitalising) i think Nugent seems to play better alonside Vardy and id like to see Waggy/Fuctas make appearances off the bench if required Lets keep this good form going!!!!!

Think Waggy might get another chance here. It sounded like he was involved a lot last night, just messed it up each time! A goal could do him the world of good.

Still not convinced he's good enough though. Surprised Futacs hasn't been given more chances yet.

Last edited:
I think we're definitely gonna lose this because jas123 has started the thread. The Fairies of Luck and the Pixies of Fate will just think that we're taking the piss and are demanding too much from them, so they're bound to make the team play shit. It's just obvious like, that's how these things work. Everyone knows that.

Now he is free again and as an ex-player for Crystal Palace is it too much to hope for that Peter Taylor could be appointed their new manager and able to get a few training sessions in over the next couple of days and establish his "style" before we play them!!

I don't think he was as shite in his general play as some are making out, his miss however was terrible.

Feeling he will start.

He put in a brilliant cross for Dyer to head wide last night. Had it been the reverse, he would have rightly been moaned at for missing it, but it was a splendid piece of play from him. He is finishing like a guy who hasn't played for 6 months but the rest of his play was as good as Nugent in my.opinion.

Now he is free again and as an ex-player for Crystal Palace is it too much to hope for that Peter Taylor could be appointed their new manager and able to get a few training sessions in over the next couple of days and establish his "style" before we play them!!

Hasn't he been their manager before? I don't think they'd make the same mistake twice.

I am not. Moore looked off the pace last night. De Laet is probably in his best form since joining. To add, De Laet is a lot quicker than Moore which is handy against Zaha.

What he said.

Moore has been very good at times this season, but looked all over the place when he came on last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669