Pre Match Leicester City Vs Crystal Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he said.

Moore has been very good at times this season, but looked all over the place when he came on last night.

He seems to struggle getting used to the pace of the game if he doesn't start, last time he came on in a similar situation he took time to start playing, it's probably something he'll sort out with experience.

We should approach this match with a more attacking set up than we did for most of last night's game. Palace have let in a shed load so far this season and despite the fact that they've also scored a lot I'm confident in our defence to keep any side out. I think there's a comfortable win in this for us if we are brave enough to go for it.

first of all well done jas for starting the thread (hope your luck continues. This will be a tough game if we get complacent or dont up our gsme from last nights performance, Although predicting a 1-0 (Vardy) win, a draw against rivals isnt disasterous and indeed would maintain our 2pt/game average. I hope Liam is preferred to RDL as he is better defensively and we must keep Zaha quiet. NP is obviously giving Waggy plenty of opportuntity to stake his claim for a starting position (but he is not capitalising) i think Nugent seems to play better alonside Vardy and id like to see Waggy/Fuctas make appearances off the bench if required Lets keep this good form going!!!!!

Are you doing it to wind Jeff up?? :icon_bigg

Enjoy them. They're lovely.

I'm sure they will be well impressed with the beauty of Selhurst Park. Lucky them.

72-0, Jags cheerleader Kayla C to work her socks off in midfield.

Oh ****, I thought we were at home.

I'd like to see Waghorn given a few games, he strikes me as a genuine lad and has done well for us before and performed well for the U21's. he must have something. It's probably a confidence thing. Let's do our bit and get behind him as fans and see if he can deliver. If he can't in the next 2-3 games then maybe his chances with us have gone. I would like to see Futacs get 15-20 mins and the end of games, surprised this hasn't happened yet tbh.

Let us hope it is just a confidence thing with Waghorn. De Laet must have felt frustrated that he sprinted 70 metres down the wing like an express train, puts a perfect cross to Waghorn's foot only to see him balloon it over the bar.

Zaha was suspended for last nights game at Barnsley - anyone know if he's suspended for our game?

So annoying when you just lazily link to a page with the answer to a question Webbo - why not just put the answer? A simple "No, he's not suspended" and if you want to be a clever dick, add a bit more "in future, see here for current suspensions". If you could do this it would be helpful. Thank you.

Joe_Fox

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673