Pre Match Leicester City vs Hull City

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFKAKTF FOX

Haven't done one this season so hoping this might bring some luck and start the great escape......

I would retain the 3 centre half system but with a more attacking focus it is critical we give it a go in these games now whilst taking into consideration players who have been instrumental in our better results this season, hence the return of both Hamer and Hammond. We have to step up the tempo and provide Kramaric with much needed support. My team would be:

Hamer

Wasyl
Huth
Upson

Hammond

De Laet
James
Cambiasso (C)
Schlupp

Mahrez

Kramaric

Last edited:
i like that team/formation Steve, although the 5 defenders is primarily a negative formation the players seem to prefer it , i doubt NP would axe Swartz and Morgan but hope he does, maybe Kasper will return, i think Kramaric is our only hope and looks capaple of scoring every game if of course he gets the service and doesnt get subbed. i think we will win this 2-0 Kramaric 2

Anyone who thinks or wants him to drop the keeper after his efforts at Man City is a mad man.

We had better come out firing against this pile of shite, I can guarantee ugly scenes and sounds in the stands if we aren't at least the much better side at half time.

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks or wants him to drop the keeper after his efforts at Man City is a mad man.

We had better come out firing against this pile of shite, I can guarantee ugly scenes and sounds in the stands if we aren't at least the much better side at half time.

Why, are you going to start them?
Must admit, though, I feel the tide is turning against NP.
Nothing but a win against Hull will do!

Shitefest guaranteed here. Nil nil or Tigers to win with three excellent tries and a shitty lip.

I think he'll keep the same team and formation, which would be crazy against Hull at home.

I would go back to basics with a 442 against this lot.

Schwarzer

Simpson
Huth
Wasilewski
Konchesky

Mahrez
James
Cambiasso
Albrighton

Ulloa
Kramaric

Why, are you going to start them?

Because it has been happening for the last 2 or so games around me in the ground, the Hull game will signal the end or the start of the fight for pretty much everyone in the ground.

Because it has been happening for the last 2 or so games around me in the ground, the Hull game will signal the end or the start of the fight for pretty much everyone in the ground.

Which is precisely what it is. Anything less than a win and frustration will boil over.

Which is precisely what it is. Anything less than a win and frustration will boil over.

Understandably so, don't you think?

I think Pearson has been very 'lucky' thus far this season with the crowds' overall support.

There isnt a cat in hell's chance of him dropping Morgan :(

I agree and that is one of the main reasons he has lost my support, his stubbornness in his treatment of certain players and blind faith in others has amazed me.

Lose this and I really do believe his position becomes untenable, I would imagine a negative result will firmly tip the majority of fans towards wanting a change.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

2-0 home win and the miseries shut the feck up, for a while at least

If Jelly and N"Doye are fit it could end badly for Nige.Without them we are pretty light weight.

We need to start fast and hard. Go 4-0 up in the first 20 mins and try to control the game for the following 70 mins.
Straight forward stuff. How hard can it be?

5-0 Leicester. Hines, Rowley 3, Dryburgh.

Yep woke up supremely confident in Leicester City today, comfortable win against Hull and a stroll to Premiership survival!!

Kramaric x 2 and Schlupp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572