Pre Match Leicester City vs Hull City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us get our Saturday mornings back. Poor Dessie gets his waking hours back.

I'll be working almost every Saturday between now and the end of the season, so I might not get to watch or listen to another game, even at a ridiculous time in the morning. Whether this is a bad thing or not remains to be seen...

I'll be working almost every Saturday between now and the end of the season, so I might not get to watch or listen to another game, even at a ridiculous time in the morning. Whether this is a bad thing or not remains to be seen...
If it's a ridiculous time of a Saturday morning and you'll be working, it's a bad thing regardless.

When we need a win to make safety a certainty against QPR

If it's a ridiculous time of a Saturday morning and you'll be working, it's a bad thing regardless.

Yep, worst of both worlds. By the time I leave in the morning I'll know the team news and will then have the whole day to wonder how we managed to **** it up before I find out the result later.

Really quite nervous now for this, I desperately want us to make a fist of this last 11 games and want something to be proud of come the end of the season.

Cambisex to have a ****ing blinder, sending pundits and fans alike into an absolute frenzy, scoring one and setting up another for Kramersex.

THWACK!!!!

BBC.Nigel will go if club are doomed."Left by mutual......" by 6pm unless 3 points gained from today.
Cannot be sure about our tactics but the whole squad has been spotted down at the local transport hub parking large vehicles

Although it amuses her sometimes my wife has begun to tire of being woken up on Saturday morning by me shouting at my computer.

Ditto. My wife asked, "why is every Leicester game so agonizing... and can't you support someone else?"

Enjoy the extra hour lie in, as the game starts at 11.00am EST.

Last edited:
BBC.Nigel will go if club are doomed."Left by mutual......" by 6pm unless 3 points gained from today.
Cannot be sure about our tactics but the whole squad has been spotted down at the local transport hub parking large vehicles

If you're lot are winning by half time, I fear the atmosphere will not be nice.
Expecting to hear "sacked in the morning " from your lot.

But as Bruce has just signed a new contract, highly unlikely to happen, even after a 4 - 0 thumping by NP's blue army.

COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670