Pre Match Leicester City Vs Queens Park Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck for Sunday Cathy, it would be really nice for Newcastle to get relegated.

An alternative view might be that we could get rid of Hull and cafe in one swoop; that's where my vote goes.

Im going to get drunk and dance

The lucky undies will be making their final appearance of the season before being mothballed for the summer

The shorts return to SK4.

They've never been away.

Oh, YOUR shorts! You're not the only one you know!! There's a bloke with an Irish Tricolour draped around him for one although he is considerably younger so can probably stick cope with a lack of covering in all weathers :icon_bigg

A pitch invasion on this occasion would be a tad cringe

The owners don't want it, the crowd should respect their wishes and let everyone enjoy the occasion.

fully justified last time though.

Even though a steward got hurt? Even though some spectators got hurt? Even though the players kid's were caught up? Even though parts of our support couldn't get to see their heroes up close due to them having to leave the pitch before they went to all areas of the ground?

:102:

They've never been away.

Oh, YOUR shorts! You're not the only one you know!! There's a bloke with an Irish Tricolour draped around him for one although he is considerably younger so can probably stick cope with a lack of covering in all weathers :icon_bigg

I used to sit behind that chap, canny bloke.

Ashley and Shearer trump those two any day of the week!

If either of them posted their twattery on this forum, I might agree with you.

The owners don't want it, the crowd should respect their wishes and let everyone enjoy the occasion.

Even though a steward got hurt? Even though some spectators got hurt? Even though the players kid's were caught up? Even though parts of our support couldn't get to see their heroes up close due to them having to leave the pitch before they went to all areas of the ground?

:102:

I'm not going to get into this again as we had it in bucket loads last year, but in my own selfish opinion, yes, yes it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669