Pre Match Leicester City Vs Queens Park Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cambiasso to get subbed late on to a massive ovation. Possibly big Was too.

Isn't that generally done when a player is known to be leaving the club? Is that what you really want?

Isn't that generally done when a player is known to be leaving the club? Is that what you really want?

Exactly. Keep him on and don't let him leave the ground until a new contract is signed. Kidnap is the best way forward here.

Every higher final position means more financial reward. 3Points not as vital as expected but we have good opportunity to finish the season on a high in front of a party crowd, i think we will 2-0 Krameric Albrighton

Exactly. Keep him on and don't let him leave the ground until a new contract is signed. Kidnap is the best way forward here.

Ha, almost as good as Sherwood saying if cleverley doesn't sign for them, he won't play in the cup final.

Keep the same XI bar whatever strikers we have available. Ulloa and Vardy have nothing left in the tank.

Its £1.2 million a place. Get as high as we can.

Last edited:
Couple of points - first - fair play to QPR for fighting back and getting the result against Newcastle - given their situation and nothing to play for, they could easily have rolled over but they gave it a go, leaving Newcastle even further in mire,
Secondly - forget about the extra cash - for bragging rights - it would be great to end the season above midlands rivals Villa - C'mon City!

I thought when Esteban signed there was talk of an option for a second year on the contract. Anyone know if this true? If so, certainly hope he exercises it.

The only change I would even consider is giving Kramaric a start, as we need him to be a key player next year.

After seeing his lame effort near full time at Sunderland I'm not sure he is worth it!

Keep the same XI bar whatever strikers we have available. Ulloa and Vardy have nothing left in the tank.

Its £1.2 million a place. Get as high as we can.

Agreed. We could finish anywhere between 13th (assuming WBA lose on Monday) and 17th. £1.2m a position means there could be £4.8m riding on this game. £4.8m that could go into the transfer kitty next season.

Last edited:
Never mind score speculation, the real question is are we going to have a free Singha courtesy of Vichai and Top again?

Leicester 6-2. Marsh 2, Griffiths, Rowley, Barlow and Wilson.

Re: Leicester City Vs Queens Park Rangera

That would be a wrong choice on at least three levels.
it' Joe Waters
It was a cup game
It was away

But it WAS QPR!

Mornington Crescent :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490