Pre Match Leicester City Vs Queens Park Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly although we'd have taken 17th back in August, and definitely 6 weeks ago, I'd be disappointed in slipping down the league due to messing around with the last game!

Indeed.

Strongest team possible, with Vardy/Ulloa rested depending on how much they've been battling with injuries.

Let's all have a proper party!

There's no need to rest anyone.

After this game they get a massive rest.

There's no need to rest anyone.

After this game they get a massive rest.

There's a difference between resting someone and giving Vardy pain-killing injections to get him through a match that doesn't ultimately matter.

Albeit that I doubt Vardy won't want to play.

There's a difference between resting someone and giving Vardy pain-killing injections to get him through a match that doesn't ultimately matter.

Albeit that I doubt Vardy won't want to play.

Agree with that.

Really looking forward to this game, got really good seats and a pre match meal.

Nice to just soak up the atmosphere without tension.

After seeing his lame effort near full time at Sunderland I'm not sure he is worth it!

Many said that Vardy was a waste of space during his first season. You can see the lad has a wealth of talent and, as it took the rest of the squad time to get to grips with the Prem too, I'm convinced he can step up next season.

Many said that Vardy was a waste of space during his first season. You can see the lad has a wealth of talent and, as it took the rest of the squad time to get to grips with the Prem too, I'm convinced he can step up next season.

Agree.

Although he was quiet yesterday I think Vardy's form since the beginning of April has shown that he has pretty much made the step up.

Isn't that generally done when a player is known to be leaving the club? Is that what you really want?

I'll take that question as rhetorical.

Irrelevant of his contract running out I think his efforts are worthy of appreciation. He's the best midfielder to ever pull on the shirt ... apart from Mark Draper obviously ;)

I'll take that question as rhetorical.

Irrelevant of his contract running out I think his efforts are worthy of appreciation. He's the best midfielder to ever pull on the shirt ... apart from Mark Draper obviously ;)

How quickly people forget Junior Lewis.

Although he was quiet yesterday I think Vardy's form since the beginning of April has shown that he has pretty much made the step up.

It was with reference to Spion's opinion of Kramarić, Vards has grown as the season progressed. :icon_wink

Vardy has had what so far Kramarić hasn't, a chance to play himself into form in a side that has a positive attacking mentality, I'm certain that next season Kramarić will be a huge success, the only question is will it be at the main striker or playing off them

Last edited:
It was with reference to Spion's opinion of Kramarić, Vards has grown as the season progressed. :icon_wink

My mistake. Good point now I've read it again and to be honest Kramaric probably has more natural talent than Verdy.

My mistake. Good point now I've read it again and to be honest Kramaric probably has more natural talent than Verdy.

I would say Kramaric has more talent than most players in our squad. If he can adapt to the demands of the Premier, I think we will have a top class player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669