Pre Match Leicester City Vs Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were winning its working lol

Tough game, Sunderland and QPR are the big ones but we need as many points as we can to prevent it going down to the wire. Not expecting much from this but Southampton haven't been so impressive in the latter part of the season though. Basically anything we get will be a bonus.

Three points and we are safe IMO. Cup final it is then.

I'm confident about this one. Judging by their performance yesterday their players must have their minds on where in Cheshire they would like to live next season.

as long as everton beat sunderland, and arsenal and chelsea, the most they can get is 3 points off us, meaning we need 2 points from southampton/qpr due to our superior goal difference, imo if everton win sat lunch time, a draw would be ok, we would go into the qpr game needing a point, as long as arsenal and chelsea do the business, worse case we would need to beat qpr if we lose to southampton and sunderland

as long as everton beat sunderland, and arsenal and chelsea, the most they can get is 3 points off us, meaning we need 2 points from southampton/qpr due to our superior goal difference, imo if everton win sat lunch time, a draw would be ok, we would go into the qpr game needing a point, as long as arsenal and chelsea do the business, worse case we would need to beat qpr if we lose to southampton and sunderland

Ouch

or beat southampton to get to 37, sunderland lose away to everton, arsenal, chelsea, beat us they can only get to 36, worse case scenario, 1 point in front before kick off last game, knowing a win will keep us up, even if sunderland beat chelsea away

Last edited:
We absolutely don't want to go into the last game needing a result. My undercrackers can't hold enough volume of matter for that amount of tension.

We absolutely don't want to go into the last game needing a result. My undercrackers can't hold enough volume of matter for that amount of tension.

Agreed. And if that was the case, wouldn't it just be like us to.............. no, stop now.....!!!

Lets face things as they stand at this point in time.Once again a great win for city .but I was so disappointed to see Sunderland get the thee points,this is making things very tight,so we must keep pushing on,i feel that there are three teams in going for the forth spot, NEWCASTLE,LEICESTER, SUNDERLAND.SO WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?

Lets face things as they stand at this point in time.Once again a great win for city .but I was so disappointed to see Sunderland get the thee points,this is making things very tight,so we must keep pushing on,i feel that there are three teams in going for the forth spot, NEWCASTLE,LEICESTER, SUNDERLAND.SO WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?

I don't think we'll make 4th.

That's cleared that up then.

Clean sheet against Southampton, 1-0. Ulloa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566