Pre Match Leicester City Vs Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger East will be the man in charge for this one. He took charge of our defeat at QPR and he's officiated 3 Southampton games so far. They haven't lost any of those games. Oh and we share the same birthday. Make of that what you will.

Roger East will be the man in charge for this one. He took charge of our defeat at QPR and he's officiated 3 Southampton games so far. They haven't lost any of those games. Oh and we share the same birthday. Make of that what you will.

That there's as much chance of any of that having any effect on the result, just like whoever starts the pre match threads? :102:

Bottom line - Knockaert is 5th of 5 when you look at crossing, goalscoring, pass accuracy, work ethic and pace vs Albrighton, Mahrez, Schlupp and Vardy. Unfortunately that means you don't get many games or seats on the bench. He wasa a great guy in the championship but i never thought he'd progress ahead of Mahrez. In fairness the club look like theyve offered him a deal and a challenge to progress and he's turned it down...

2-1 Leicester. Smith and Lineker. Worthington for them.

Christ, are people still discussing Vardy as a winger?! Have you watched him playing up front for the last few months?!

Behind half and half scarves this is probably my pet hate in football, playing strikers as wingers, it just doesn't bloody work.

Indeed. No idea where that came from.

Nugent to play in the gap between midfield and strikers.
I agree I thought Nugent was very effective when he was playing a few games ago, and his work rate helped create a few goals.
He'd certainly get a half for me.

Much tougher game this one, hope we are ready to raise the level from what was required against that excuse for a side last week.

8-0

every game becoming a "massive one" but this could be a great weekend. Burnly and QPR could officially drop and we could take a commanding lead over Sunderland. not sure of the maths but i hope were mathmatically safe before last game (didnt think id be saying that a few weeks ago). The team/formation picks itself although Nuge will return to the bench. Teams will be wary of us now, especially the fast start. Southanpton were in "holiday mood" last week lets hope they bring a bucket and spade, im going for hard fought tense narrow win 1-0 Ulloa

every game becoming a "massive one" but this could be a great weekend. Burnly and QPR could officially drop and we could take a commanding lead over Sunderland. not sure of the maths but i hope were mathmatically safe before last game (didnt think id be saying that a few weeks ago).

If we win this weekend and Sunderland lose, then as long as we don't lose to Sunderland, and Sunderland lose their game in hand against Arsenal, then I think that has us safe for the final game.

I'm really hoping we can secure safety early. Realised I'm working a 14 hour day on the last day of the season so will be struggling to keep with what's happening at work if it comes down to the final day!

I'm nervous for the Southampton game this weekend.... Every game is huge. We need to get something from this, as it will relieve a bit of pressure against Sunderland next week.

All these ifs and buts, at the end of the day we aren't safe until we are safe and until we are safe we need as many points as we can get! Sunderland's result against them last week should give us further encouragement for this game but it will obviously be tough.

Mr Predictor said draw originally, but I am overruling the stupid fecker and revising this to a home win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669