Pre Match Leicester City Vs Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would definitely keep the three centre backs and two wing backs the same as last season after all those clean sheets. And Schmeichel. The rest I'm not too bothered about.

Ulloa is not fully fit and hasn't played much pre season.

Ulloa played 208 minutes in pre-season - the same as Wasilewski.

None of our players have played much in pre-season compared to previous years. Whether that's a problem or not we might find out on Saturday.

Pre-season minutes:

Kasper Schmeichel 270
Robert Huth 253
Danny Drinkwater 253
Riyad Mahrez 253
Andy King 253
Jeffery Schlupp 253
Liam Moore 242
Ritchie De Laet 242
Ben Chillwell 242
Andrej Kramaric 242
Marc Albrighton 235
Jamie Vardy 235
Shinji Okazaki 215
Leo Ulloa 208
Marcin Wasilewski 208
Dean Hammond 197
Danny Simpson 197
Tom Lawrence 197
David Nugent 197
Christian Fuchs 181
Mark Schwarzer 180
Jack Barmby 107
Ryan Watson 45
Calum Elder 45

Ulloa played 208 minutes in pre-season - the same as Wasilewski.

None of our players have played much in pre-season compared to previous years. Whether that's a problem or not we might find out on Saturday.

Pre-season minutes:

Kasper Schmeichel 270
Robert Huth 253
Danny Drinkwater 253
Riyad Mahrez 253
Andy King 253
Jeffery Schlupp 253
Liam Moore 242
Ritchie De Laet 242
Ben Chillwell 242
Andrej Kramaric 242
Marc Albrighton 235
Jamie Vardy 235
Shinji Okazaki 215
Leo Ulloa 208
Marcin Wasilewski 208
Dean Hammond 197
Danny Simpson 197
Tom Lawrence 197
David Nugent 197
Christian Fuchs 181
Mark Schwarzer 180
Jack Barmby 107
Ryan Watson 45
Calum Elder 45

I didn't know the stats, was just goign on what Ranieri had said yesterday

Sunderland are complete & utter gash.We've been handed a reasonable opening run of games & should be looking to put points on the board early against these teams.

2-0...no idea who scores & don't care either.Solid start is all that matters.Score some goals,get some wins & shut up the morons who want to build a Wailing Wall for Pearson in the car park.The new era starts here & I'm up for it.

Sunderland are complete & utter gash.We've been handed a reasonable opening run of games & should be looking to put points on the board early against these teams.

2-0...no idea who scores & don't care either.Solid start is all that matters.Score some goals,get some wins & shut up the morons who want to build a Wailing Wall for Pearson in the car park.The new era starts here & I'm up for it.
*Were* complete and utter gash. Jeremain Lens is a good player. Younes Kaboul is decent. Sunderland have brought in some interesting names.

*Were* complete and utter gash. Jeremain Lens is a good player. Younes Kaboul is decent. Sunderland have brought in some interesting names.
I would argue that Younes Kaboul is a liability.

No new faces from the start for me. Keep the old guard together and hope that they begin how they ended. We will have plenty of time and opportunities to adapt and develop this line up.

Schmeichel

Wasyl Huth Morgan

Albrighton Drinkwater King Schlupp

Mahrez Ulloa Vardy

No new faces from the start for me. Keep the old guard together and hope that they begin how they ended. We will have plenty of time and opportunities to adapt and develop this line up.

Schmeichel

Wasyl Huth Morgan

Albrighton Drinkwater King Schlupp

Mahrez Ulloa Vardy

Exactly what I'd play...assuming Morgan is ready.

Lens is a decent signing.Kaboul is shite.Either way there's a deep rooted malaise about Sunderland that goes back some years & one OK signing isn't going to change that.
I think this is their year to go down.I'd prefer it to be Villa but they always disappoint me by surviving so i've given up on them & gone for the Mackems to go down along with some other bets in a multiple that should pay for a nice weekend away in May if it comes through.

Newly appointed Leicester boss Claudio Ranieri has confirmed that captain Wes Morgan is fit and available for selection this weekend, following his summer exploits for Jamaica. New signings N’Golo Kante and Yohan Benalouane may not be feature however, with the Italian insisting “it’s too early to say yes or no.”

Win by the odd goal........then go on to have a more up and down (as opposed to a stop and start) season.

Can see us staying up fairly comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669