Pre Match Leicester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be ecstatic if we don't concede a goal. Again.
No-one has scored more goals than Leicester this season but we've played Sunderland & Wes Tam. It could be harder scoring 2+ goals against Spurs. We shall have to see what we can do.

There you go. Clear and concise.

It's a bit depressing that with all the strength City have (reputedly) acquired - re-signed in midfiled/defence that some people think that Spurs are still going to score two goals past us on our home ground at a time when we are enjoying our best ever premiership run. Against Man City I could understand - but Spurs?

You mean just like Sunderland did - probably the shittest, most desperate team we've seen in years?

You mean just like Sunderland did - probably the shittest, most desperate team we've seen in years?

Spurs are better than Sunderland (currently by 1 point) but Okazaki was the only new signing (ok Huth re- signed on from last years loan as well) to play from the start in the Sunderland match - and now along with our other additions, we have Inler. I may be wrong, but I expect to see a better defensive performance and will be disappointed if that is not the case.

Tricky one. Spurs seem fragile with Kane off the boil and rumours about Erikson going.

I think we need 3 at the back for this one, though slightly concerned that Benny will give away too many freekicks and get carded. Would prefer Was.

Schlupp and Albrighton on the wings, Kingy and Drinky in Midfield with Mahrez free to move about behind Vardy and Okazaki.

I would like to see Inler or Kante and at least one of our benched strikers on second half depending on injuries etc.

Spurs are better than Sunderland (currently by 1 point) but Okazaki was the only new signing (ok Huth re- signed on from last years loan as well) to play from the start in the Sunderland match - and now along with our other additions, we have Inler. I may be wrong, but I expect to see a better defensive performance and will be disappointed if that is not the case.

It'll be the same side he has played both games this year.

4-1 to Leicester, Man U and Liverpool will both drops points so we'll be top.

Close but open game. Can see 2-2 as a minimum, but maybe even more goals.

Kane is bound to score.

Interesting to see what Ranieri does for this one. Inler straight in? If he does, will we see Kante come in today? And maybe Benny? He's made that change for RDL in both games so maybe now will give him a start

Needs to be careful and not change it too much.

One change at most, I would suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670