Pre Match Leicester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're due some more luck against Spurs. The defeat at home last season was sorely undeserved.

Or a poor decision by Nugent depending on your point of view.

0-3.

Really looking forward to this. I can't remember the last time we were going into a game with Spurs feeling like slight favourites.

We played well in all 3 matches last season. I think the best when we lost away in March which was the start of our turning point in the season

Kane doesn't look sharp (which means he will probably score). I worry about Eriksen and Chadli who will give De Laet a problem and also Schlupp if he has one of those games.

Tight game. Narrow win for us.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I think it will be a cracker to be honest.

0-0

Spurs have been a bit unlucky so far - Man Utd getting a fluky win and then failing to see off Stoke. Not an easy game and really I'd hope to see us playing 3 at the back since neither De Laet nor Schlupp look that solid defensively as fullbacks.

We're 12 places above Spurs in the table - we'll thrash them this time round: 3-0 to City and they will be lucky to get nil.

I don't think that the earth has slipped sufficiently on its axis to be able to be confident that we're always going to beat sides like Spurs. However, in our current form and with the improved depth in the squad we have at least as good a chance as they do. A 2-2 draw wouldn't surprise me possibly paving the way for a bit of tinkering.

I do hope that BG attending the game doesn't put the mockers on it.

There always seems to be goals in this fixture...the last 10 fixtures has seen at least 3 goals, with the last 9 having both teams scoring.

There is a real buzz around the club at the moment. The arrival of the high profile Inler. Okazaki, Vardy, Albrighton and Mahrez in super form. Ranieri press conferences a beautiful art.

Spurs to piss on the parade. 2-1 to them.

I think this will be an energetic game with a few goals. I'll 3-2 to us and the last 10 minutes to be horrible. Other than Kane and Eriksen, I think Spurs threaten a lot less than they did.

There is a real buzz around the club at the moment. The arrival of the high profile Inler. Okazaki, Vardy, Albrighton and Mahrez in super form. Ranieri press conferences a beautiful art.

Spurs to piss on the parade. 2-1 to them.
Well done Micky. We can always rely on you to keep it real and not get carried away with all the hype.

Spurs defence is shaky to say the least, and ours is looking far more solid. I don't think they will cope with the pace we have, 2.0 to City

I just can't see a 0-0 in this, a bit of a basketball score by all accounts.

Kane will score, naturally, but tomorrow it will be for us.
LCFC 1 (Kane O.G.) - Spurs 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670