Pre Match Leicester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Albrighton on the ball in the wide areas.
Get Vardy running in the channels.
Get into 'em!!!!

I really want to give these a good kicking.

They have been mightily lucky against us recently and we owe them.

Like the idea, they need to keep it a bit shorter though. Making fun of the spelling of a chairman's surname isn't exactly going to hit a nerve

Actually thought it was quite funny. But I am easily amused.

"I've had to do so much research on the club just to come up with jokes to make fun of you"

I like jokes. Well, I used to like jokes and then everything was all posh ****s not being funny and fat blokes talking about the past as if to prove they don't have Alzheimer's.

That was like reading the diary of a 15yr old. Only without the unrequited love, shit poems and a record of the number of daily wanks achieved. *I am assuming all other diaries were like mine.

But that was shit, utter shit. I want to sue someone to get my time back.

"I've had to do so much research on the club just to come up with jokes to make fun of you"

I like jokes. Well, I used to like jokes and then everything was all posh ****s not being funny and fat blokes talking about the past as if to prove they don't have Alzheimer's.

That was like reading the diary of a 15yr old. Only without the unrequited love, shit poems and a record of the number of daily wanks achieved. *I am assuming all other diaries were like mine.

See? I thought that was funny too!

Draw for me I'm afraid. And an arse clenching last ten minutes while we try to keep the point.

He's doing the same thing for every team they play against. It's supposed to be a joke. It's just not funny.

I smiled twice, but then I took it for what it was!

I like the cut of your gib Maws, but do you really have to go for the shock value of the expletives? You are Bernard Manning to his Michael McIntyre I'm afraid ;-)

Schmeichel
Benny Huth Morgan
Albrighton Drink Schlupp
Inler
Mahrez Ulloa Vardy

3-2 Leicester

I'm fancying 3-2 as well.

One of those will be a peno for a foul on Vards

It's a bit depressing that with all the strength City have (reputedly) acquired - re-signed in midfiled/defence that some people think that Spurs are still going to score two goals past us on our home ground at a time when we are enjoying our best ever premiership run. Against Man City I could understand - but Spurs?

Stat in the Times: since 2002 only 6 teams have achieved 9 wins in 11 PL games: Man U, Man C, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool

Pretty impressive company. A remarkable run by any measure.

It's a bit depressing that with all the strength City have (reputedly) acquired - re-signed in midfiled/defence that some people think that Spurs are still going to score two goals past us on our home ground at a time when we are enjoying our best ever premiership run. Against Man City I could understand - but Spurs?

Because I think it will be an open game, did you see our result at their place last season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669