Leicester City Women

Fantastic result that shows the turnaround under the new management, this shows that we're not out of place with the top teams in the WSL. I've certainly seen enough to hope that Lydia Bedford is being offered a longer term contract.

Fantastic result that shows the turnaround under the new management, this shows that we're not out of place with the top teams in the WSL. I've certainly seen enough to hope that Lydia Bedford is being offered a longer term contract.
They look loads better.

Sexist and racist all in one go - one to note for the TB Awards, I reckon
Come on guys, let's have a sense of proportion. The comment is derived from a joke, which is in no way sexist, nor racist.

A woman was saying to her friend that she feels really horny in the afternoon. Her friend suggests that she does what she does, that is she goes to the supermarket in the afternoon and says that she will need some help in taking her shopping to the car, and then makes a proposition to the young man who is helping her and she then gets satisfied.

So the next day, the first woman decides to go to the supermarket. On leaving with a strapping young man, she says to him "young man, I have an itchy pussy". The young man turns to her and says " Madam, you will have to point it out to me as these Japanese cars all look the same to me"

My comment was made on the basis that the player in the picture looked like she had recently, or was about to, scratch an intimate part of her body.

I may be 73 years old, I may sometimes make very inappropriate comments, but I am in no way racist, nor sexist. I have two daughters and two grand-daughters. Okay, they do sometimes complain about my inappropriate humour, but they would never call me a racist nor sexist, just an old fart.

Come on guys, let's have a sense of proportion.
Proportion, yes, let’s talk about that. When humans’ arms hang in front of them their hand will usually be approximately in line with their genitals. Proportion.
The comment is derived from a joke, which is in no way sexist, nor racist.

[cringeworthy racist and sexist joke]
Fantastic.
My comment was made on the basis that the player in the picture looked like she had recently, or was about to, scratch an intimate part of her body.
Would you have made a similar joke if it had been a male player? Be honest with yourself.
I may be 73 years old, I may sometimes make very inappropriate comments, but I am in no way racist, nor sexist.
Well, maybe keep working on it.
I have two daughters and two grand-daughters. Okay, they do sometimes complain about my inappropriate humour, but they would never call me a racist nor sexist, just an old fart.
They might not say it but if you tell jokes like that they probably think it.

I wish Itchy and Pussy he given Poochie a chance. He was one outrageous dude.

Proportion, yes, let’s talk about that. When humans’ arms hang in front of them their hand will usually be approximately in line with their genitals. Proportion.

Fantastic.

Would you have made a similar joke if it had been a male player? Be honest with yourself.

Well, maybe keep working on it.

They might not say it but if you tell jokes like that they probably think it.
Excuse me!!! There have been many comments on this forum concerning the size of Soyuncu's genitals. Yes, PROPORTION seems to me to be a very appropriate word given my comment above.

One could make an argument to say that mentioning male genitals but not female genitals is, in itself, SEXIST.

Hello there BM. I know there's a lot of people who don't like FrenchFox and hope he would go away. But I think he got off on the wrong foot. I know he can come off a little chauvinistic and for that I'm sorry. But if everyone could find a place in their hearts for the little forum poster no one wanted, I know we could laugh, and cry, until we grow old together

Hello there BM. I know there's a lot of people who don't like FrenchFox and hope he would go away. But I think he got off on the wrong foot. I know he can come off a little chauvinistic and for that I'm sorry. But if everyone could find a place in their hearts for the little forum poster no one wanted, I know we could laugh, and cry, until we grow old together
I like FrenchFox, I just think there’s space for everyone to do better and moving away from the kind of comedy that relies on degrading other people would be a nice way to work towards that

Do you ever get the feeling that someone's riffing on something but you don't know the reference?

Last edited:

You may remember me from such cartoons as ‘Christmas Ape’ and ‘Christmas Ape Goes to Summer Camp’

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463