Leicester City Women

I'm not sure I'm any the wiser now but, don't worry, sometimes I prefer to live in ignorance ;)

A reference to the Simpsons then.

I apologise for any offence taken by my little "joke". I hadn't realised that I am such a Marmite character. In the interest of general peace and goodwill, I shall refrain from any more attempts at humour.

I do appreciate this forum. It can sometimes make me belly laugh and equally make me wish to pull my hair out. It can also be very informative concerning the Club I have supported ever since my father first took me to Filbert Street in 1959.

Peace and Love to all.

I apologise for any offence taken by my little "joke". I hadn't realised that I am such a Marmite character. In the interest of general peace and goodwill, I shall refrain from any more attempts at humour.

I do appreciate this forum. It can sometimes make me belly laugh and equally make me wish to pull my hair out. It can also be very informative concerning the Club I have supported ever since my father first took me to Filbert Street in 1959.

Peace and Love to all.
No need to apologise as I don't think it was offensive at all but a lot a people seem to own a horse around here and tend to pick up on posters that are not so long standing, or frequent posters, for whatever reason.

Whilst I wouldn't have made the 'joke' myself, my honest initial reaction to the picture, even before anyone had commented, was that it wasn't the most flattering of pictures to use and I'm sure they could have found a better one - I've not seen a male player pictured like that since Lee Sharpe at the start of the 90s.

Please keep up with your postings as the more opinions the better and I especially love to hear from fans abroad as I still think its mental anyone outside of Leicester supports us so it's always interesting to hear people's stories of how they got where they are or why the chose Leicester from where they are.

No one's jokes on here are particularly great so feel free to continue posting as you would - if you ever over step the mark then Jeff, or one of the other mods, will private message you and remove the post in question.

Let's all put a lid on this. I would though like to remind folk that there was a time that several women participated in this forum, perhaps we could all try to make it a little more welcoming in the hope that some may do so again.

Onwards though, the fifth round draw is tonight - 7.30 on Talksport2. As with the men's, the fifth round is the last 16. Seeing as we just knocked out the fourth team in the league I don't think we should fear anyone, but a home draw and efforts to get a good gate at the KP would be nice

Away vs Chelsea on 27 February.

Likely to be a stern test, but they can give it a good go. The Manchester clubs have been drawn together and Liverpool play Arsenal, so I'd think we'd be unlikely to get televised

WSL basement game at St Andrews this afternoon. City have got to avoid defeat to stay off the bottom.
Live on FA Player. KO at 2

I'll be watching. Definitely one they need to win to stay in the WSL but I think they're up to the task.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663