Leicester face questions about FFP

Interesting. The FT kinda putting their big boy pants on.

Erm it's a bit wishy washy and not really hard enough for me.

A sort of over lenient parent trying to discipline their kid in-between scrolling Instagram videos.

A sort of over lenient parent trying to discipline their kid in-between scrolling Instagram videos.

I agree but it's very different from their last fawning statement from up Rudkin's arsehole.

Slowly, slowly.

They do still have to walk a line. They've fairly succinctly captured the main points, particularly the lack of comms from the club and the lack of accountability. Short of calling for Rudkin to be sacked, which given their privileged access they're not going to do, I'm not sure what more you could have expected them to say?

It’s a bit better than the last one, but that wasn’t too hard

Sadly I’d very be surprised if anyone important at the Club will actually be bothered to read it - or if they do they wouldn’t pay any attention to what it actually said

That’s where we are, I’m afraid - years of abject sycophancy leads you to the point where you are utterly irrelevant, save for a box ticking exercise

I don’t understand why Rudkin has his position at all. The man has no credentials. He worked with the academy, then suddenly became director of football.

People talk about imposter syndrome… but this guy literally is an imposter.
Literally this. How the **** has he got to his position? Vichai would've sacked the lot of them by now.

Oakley has left and by all references was one of the few LCFC supporting employees at the top table

Is there anywhere that confirms how many years PL TV money we advanced via a loan, now that we don't have the actual PL TV revenue?

If anyone else was bothered, i've found the answer to one of my own questions.

It turns out we did take an advanced loan for this seasons PL TV money.

We've also taken out a loan for next years PL TV money too.

Other club losses for 2022/23.

Southampton only £2m odd less than ours. Are they to be charged?

Aston Villa £120m
Leicester £89.7m
Everton £89m
Southampton £87m
Newcastle United £73m
Nottingham Forest £67m
Wolves £67m

Other club losses for 2022/23.

Southampton only £2m odd less than ours. Are they to be charged?

Aston Villa £120m
Leicester £89.7m
Everton £89m
Southampton £87m
Newcastle United £73m
Nottingham Forest £67m
Wolves £67m

It's accumlated losses over the previous 3 season - £105 or £110m allowed losses.

Not all loses count towards FFP calculations though so it isn't as straightforward as just looking at the losses, although it should give a good idea.

For Southampton though, i think the previous season they lost around £15m and they have always been ran pretty well, albeit without much to cheer about but I highly doubt there is any problems for Southampton yet.

2-3 years at this level could be problematic for them but they have one of the best accadamies in the country so they will always have talent to sell that will be pure profit for them.

I think we all know what the main issue with the game is…

Footballers.

Cost too much. Paid too much.
No, the problem is with the people that dished out the contracts.

You can't blame the like of Soumare, Daka, Choudhury, Thomas, Justin, Vardy, Iheananco, Ward, Praet, Amartey, Perez, Bertrand and probably quite a few more all signing contracts paying them far more here than they would get anywhere else.

You can't blame the like of Soumare, Daka, Choudhury, Thomas, Justin, Vardy, Iheananco, Ward, Praet, Amartey, Perez, Bertrand and probably quite a few more all signing contracts paying them far more here than they would get anywhere else.
There should be a global salary cap.

This is the obvious issue. The question is, who gave out these contracts? Was it Rudkin? Was it Whelan? Was it someone else?

I am truly shocked at those figures. I feel a bit of Donald Rumsfeld coming on.

There are things that you know you know....That is the costs

There are things that you know you don't know......That is the income

There are things that you don't know you know......That is soft knowledge and experience

Then there are things you don't know you don't know......That is the LCFC Board

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464