Leicester/Huddersfield v Wigan FA Cup 5th round

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i went for my tickets they said all the stands were open. we usually have to move for cup games but we have our usual seats for this one

Does anyone know if the kop is open for the replay? It doesn't make it clear when I book tickets online.

if you have a season ticket, it will be loaded onto your card

I've just logged in and it's letting me select kop tickets.

There's also nothing on the OS about any stand being closed.

I'll be honest, when I said "when I book tickets online", I meant "when my dad just phoned me after he had a look online". He must be going blind.

if you have a season ticket, it will be loaded onto your card

No it won't ...

Quote from the OS ..

Notice to Season Ticket Holders- When purchasing a ticket for the Huddersfield FA Cup match, please note that your seat will be allocated as a match ticket, and will either need to be posted out or collected in person, as these tickets won't automatically be loaded onto your cards.

I was told the tickets had been loaded on our season cards when I paid for them in the shop, does this mean city have taken my money and given me nothing?

I've just had an email from the club confirming that if you are buying tickets for your usual seat it will be loaded on your season card.

I am 100% certain that Huddersfield will be playing Wigan at the John Smiths stadium on 17th Feb.

Brilliant, they told my dad it would be loaded on when he booked it, expect massive queues to collect on the night now

If all 8 people who have purchased tickets turn up at the same time it will be mayhem.

I'm leaving 18 hours early like I had to when it snowed, and I bet I still miss the first 10 minutes again.

If all 8 people who have purchased tickets turn up at the same time it will be mayhem.

I'm leaving 18 hours early like I had to when it snowed, and I bet I still miss the first 10 minutes again.

You are so much better when you're being funny. I approve of this post.

Winners play away at the winners of the Everton Oldham replay.

Of course we could have been there instead of Wigan but it was decided "somewhere" that the Cup was a "poison chalice" and not the pot of gold it could have been.
The crowd on display at the John Smith Stadium (or whatever its called) was pathetic and looks like Mark Robins decided that keeping Huddersfield up is more important than the Cup.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670