Leicester or Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom stafford

Whos position would you rather be in ? I would rather be in theres personally they are at home and will win we are away and wont :icon_sad:

Ours.

If we both lose, we stay up.
If we both draw, we stay up.
If we both win, we stay up.

They have the easier match admittedly, but as this Championship season has proved, anything can happen.

Whos position would you rather be in ? I would rather be in theres personally they are at home and will win we are away and wont :icon_sad:

Well it's a bit like asking whether you would prefer to be under the grill or in the chip pan.

But unfortunately, I think they will see a clear route to safety whilst I can't image our lads fancy themselves at Stoke.

Southampton at home to sheff utd.....just away to stoke??? they have easier got the better chance to seal the deal

:icon_roll:icon_roll

If you know this already why ask?

Personally I dont think anybody has the advantage we are both playing teams with something to play for. If anything Stoke have the most to lose and will be the most nervous. Sheff U are outsiders to reach the play offs and will have a care free attitude.

Southampton fans will be just as worried as we are, they were 6 minutes away from a win and couldnt seal the deal.

:icon_roll:icon_roll

If you know this already why ask?

Personally I dont think anybody has the advantage we are both playing teams with something to play for. If anything Stoke have the most to lose and will be the most nervous. Sheff U are outsiders to reach the play offs and will have a care free attitude.

:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll

My opinion :icon_roll:icon_roll

stoke have the advantage because they'll be playing against 11 talentless, heartless goons.

Last edited:
Southampton fans will be just as worried as we are, they were 6 minutes away from a win and couldnt seal the deal.

True - they will be deflated by the equalizer - but I just think Stoke (away) is a bad, bad fixture to finish with. I think we all hoped that we could achieve safety last saturday because we feared this situation.

Blades know only a win will give them a realistic chance of scrapping in to the play-offs, they will go out with nothing to lose - Soton in contrast will be nervy - 0-2 Blades

We will be shit and Stoke will want it more - 2-0 Stoke.

We stay up with zero pride in tact.

As mad as it sounds I'm glad we are away because as Webbo said at home with a big crowd we just fall to pieces.We seem to do better when underdogs but we will still lose.

Last edited:
As mad as it sounds I'm glad we are away because as Webbo said at home with a big crowd we just fall to pieces.We seem to do better when underdogs but we will still lose.

and a further bonus we werent given 5/6000 tickets, similarly, we'd implode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669