Leicester Release 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
But still in the Under 18 team though?
Personally i'd 'make available' Maybury, Douglas, Hughes, De Vries, Stearman, Horsefield and Hammond.
Get the manager within 7 days, and make sure it is someone who can bring in 6 to 7 players before the start of the season.
Someone the standard of Bruno N'gotty is not going to set the world alight, and he's a centre half, which we only need 1 more of max.
Wish list: Goal keeper, right back. 2 midfielders and 2 strikers.

Starters next season:

TBC - goalkeeper
TBC - right back
Mattock - left back
Kisnorbo - centre back
MCauley - centre back
TBC - right wing
TBC - attacking centre mid
Wesolowski - centre mid
TBC - left wing
Hume - striker
TBC - striker

squad: fryatt, dodds, odhiambo, chambers, wykes, mckay, gradel any of the above that don't get sold.

But still in the Under 18 team though?
Personally i'd 'make available' Maybury, Douglas, Hughes, De Vries, Stearman, Horsefield and Hammond.
Get the manager within 7 days, and make sure it is someone who can bring in 6 to 7 players before the start of the season.
Someone the standard of Bruno N'gotty is not going to set the world alight, and he's a centre half, which we only need 1 more of max.
Wish list: Goal keeper, right back. 2 midfielders and 2 strikers.

Starters next season:

TBC - goalkeeper
TBC - right back
Mattock - left back
Kisnorbo - centre back
MCauley - centre back
TBC - right wing
TBC - attacking centre mid
Wesolowski - centre mid
TBC - left wing
Hume - striker
TBC - striker

squad: fryatt, dodds, odhiambo, chambers, wykes, mckay, gradel any of the above that don't get sold.

How can you miss out paddy mccarthy, sparky?

I'm sure Wykes got released ages ago because he plays for hinckley united now or his he on loan there?

He played a couple of times for them and impressed and then disappeared. I have no idea if he is still at the Academy or not.

i'd have mccarthy on the bench, amongst a better standard of team mate, his 'heart on your sleeve, last ditch style of defending' will look a bit out of place. As, probably, will Kisnorbo's hefty right foot punts.
This might be sacrilige. But neither are 'footballing centre halves in the mould of walsh, elliot or taggart.
Seeing how they work with a midfield that will wilfully accept the ball from them and try to hold on to it will be interesting. I'm not sure that either of the Paddies will be able to adapt from their 'launch it down the flanks' days. Remember when kissa played holding midfield, he couldn't pick a pass if he tried.

Horsefield isn't ours - how can we make him avaiilable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669