Match Thread Leicester v Arsenal EFL Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now tempted to watch the game, but my tablet is out of battery.

Anyone know if I pay to watch on my phone, can I switch device at half time without paying again?

Ah sod it, I'm going to watch it

Let's do them and progress as far as we can with our ressies, then if we get to the semis we can put out a full team.

I called the formation right:

Ward
Amartey Morgan Fuchs
Albrighton D-Hall Choudhury Thomas
Gray Iheanacho Maddison

Can you not watch and charge at the same time?

I think you should be able to start on one device then switch to another. But don't take my word for it.
Ts&Cs say you can only stream on one device at a time so it should be fine to switch devices.

What was the Nacho chance like?

They mentioned it on SSN but just kept showing replays of the Arsenal chance.

Take away the fans. Take away the better players. Take away any real desire to win.

That's that first half. Dull as feck. Just a glorified friendly.

Albrighton playing like he's 50 years old. Looks like a knackered old horse needing to be put out of his misery.

Maddison is the best City player and he's only done the odd thing. Dewsbury-Hall tidy. Saka by far the best player on the pitch (partly thanks to Albrighton).

Arteta will be furious his side aren't winning this.

we came into it as the game wore on with some good closing down. Dewsbury Hall very good discipline and precise. Clearly learning off Mendy, Tielemans, Praet, Maddison. Maddison peripheral until a great bit of team play with Thomas and Hall with a great chip.
Arsenal should be 1 up on balance and Saka is the standout player on the pitch.
like the look of Iheanacho, looks sharp, strong and like he will take a chance.
Gray looks like a Fulham or Bournemouth player in the making.

It’s shite

Gray can’t even perform in this shitfest. What a hopeless shithouse he really is

Quite like the look of Dewberries Hall, but the rest of them really cant be arsed

Hamza keeps giving the ball away! He drives me mad. Totally flatters to deceive...

Some really miserable beggars on here, I've enjoyed the first half Thomas is going to be a great player if he learns from Fuchs, Dewsbury is a steady lad just need to press at the right time and we can win this game.

Thomas and Dewsbury-Hall are good prospects. Maddison has shown one flash of brilliance but has otherwise been lazy with his passing. Iheanacho has done ok considering the lack of quality around him. Amartey, Albrighton, Gray and Choudhury need a fresh start (somewhere else).

Maddison is heads and shoulders above the rest of our lot.

Can see why most of these aren't in the first team.

To be fair though, the Arsenal line up looks a lot stronger than ours and we're level, and it's been relatively even (or was as the half went on more)

Shows we still need better depth though

Maddison is heads and shoulders above the rest of our lot.

Can see why most of these aren't in the first team.

To be fair though, the Arsenal line up looks a lot stronger than ours and we're level, and it's been relatively even (or was as the half went on more)

Shows we still need better depth though
There are a good few who need moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566