Pre Match Leicester v Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll lose.

1. This is a must-win match for their manager. They also have an extremely potent attack with Lacazette, Aubameyang and Pepe not to mention Mesut Ozil who can be superb on his day.

2. They'll want to prove a real point, especially with everyone hyping us up, they'll be even more up for it with the "We're Arsenal and you're Leicester, who do you think you are, we'll show you" kind of attitude.

3. I also don't like our level of respect we tend to show to these "top" teams, especially Arsenal and Man Utd. We need to understand that we're on their level and more. Even during 15/16 Arsenal were the only side we didn't beat at all.

- It does however seem the tide may be turning with the last few results vs Arsenal, but maybe it's an anomaly.

- We need to have enough respect to prepare well and take them seriously, but enough disrespect to bring the game to them and play through our skins with the knowledge that realistically we are favourites. We need to play with the confidence of favourites.

We are better than them but hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.

Or I could be wrong, they're toss, we're wicked and we'll crush them. Though I don't think so.

They are total shit, particularly so in defence

4-0 home win , possibly more

There's a lot being said about us not succeeding because we are paying 'bigger' teams too much respect. On the reverse I think we are starting to scare the living shit out of some of the 'bigger' teams. I do think our current squad are beginning to believe we can beat anyone in this division and will be going all out to humiliate Arsenal. 3-0 to the Foxes.

The clip of Ozil....haha. proper gurning away and missing a finger.

Last three TV matches...W3 scored 16 conceded 0.

But I also worry the wheels will come off a little bit this week.

I have had a silly bet to match my silly weekly prediction 6-2.

200/1

Referee: Chris Kavanagh.
Assistants:
Daniel Cook, Constantine Hatzidakis.
Fourth official: Anthony Taylor.
VAR: Stuart Attwell.
Assistant VAR: Andy Halliday.

Joint XI for me

Schmeichel
Pereira Evans Soyuncu Chilwell
Ndidi
Tielemans Maddison